Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE GIVE US TODDLERS EITHER IN BASE GAME OR IN A PATCH OR SOMETHING ASAP

I would rather have toddlers than pools any day. It just feels wrong leaving out that life stage. It reminds me of the first sims when the baby just changed into a child. I don't know if I will be having my sims have children because of this. It just doesn't feel right. It's not natural. Please, if you aren't going to put toddlers into the base game, then please, please, please make a patch or something as soon as you can to add them in. The game looks tons of fun other than that :)

Comments

• Options
    Ashgamer394Ashgamer394 Posts: 96 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I wish for that too, but knowing how EA works they will have a toddler expansion pack and charge us for it. :roll:
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    Things change. Get over it.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    Double post. Sorry.
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you for making this thread! Creating thread titles in ALL CAPS is super effective and will usually get the attention it deserves. (HI GURU'S since I know they are looking at this thread right now because it is super important and in all caps)
    Now because of this I'm sure toddlers will be in the game ASAP

(You can also use the word STAT in future, that's a freebie from me ;) )
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited June 2014
    Nah they will give it in a 40$ expansion in 2018. >.<
  • Options
    MoonbarkerMoonbarker Posts: 1,281 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yes please. And I'm sure the 5000 people that signed the petition for toddlers and pools would agree.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited June 2014
    Personally, as a way of apology, I think we should get toddlers and pets.

Plus a CAS demo is way overdue. I would have handed it over months ago.

It simply isn't good enough.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited June 2014
    If they added toddlers now it would delay the game, and then that would create even more havoc. At this point you either need to get used to the fact that pools, toddlers, and anything else they took out you wanted will not be there. Why should EA put in a base game what you all are so clearly demonstrating is a hot item. All you are doing is telling them that you want toddlers so bad you ARE willing to pay for them, otherwise they would have likely been added in the base game.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!