Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't You Find Some of the Answers for the Game Odd?

Seriously. Stop for a minute. People have been so angry lately, they don't stop to think how each guru giving different info is odd.

One confirmed all life stages than next toddlers are gone without so much say anything about it? If they thought they had a good reason for taking something out of the game that was in it, surely they would gave it.

Not just that. One says there are neighbors and other says districts. There are many more things. If they all know the same things, why give different answers or have sudden and random changes every time a fan brings something up. The toddler thing just came out when fans started pointing out that they didn't see an icon, yet they were supposedly confirmed and suddenly the next day was like "no toddlers." Odd.

They have to be up to something as all this different answers do seem funny to me. I find it interesting, like trying to figure out what is going on. It's like solving a mystery here. I think they are just trying to create some kind of commotion to get people talking about the game. Who knows what will actually be in game or not as apparently each day we get different answers. Maybe they really want to surprise and shock people, throwing them off.

What do you think? I can't be the only one that finds all this suspicious. At least we can have a different discussion which is a change of pace I think we all need.

Comments

• Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited June 2014
    It's odd for certain..but I have been sharing alot of what was supposed to be there and what they are removing on Facebook now.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited June 2014
    My guess, they are in such a rush to meet the deadline that they don't have time to sit down and have a team discussion about the game. Everyone is just frantically working on their parts with only the most necessary communication taking place.
  • Options
    NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2014
    There's definitely something fishy going on EAxis, with the recent rash of "confirming one day, denouncing it the next" the Gurus have been doing lately.

Either way, even if you're looking forward to the game you have to admit the Sims 4 PR is a hot mess.
    900woh.png
  • Options
    CatatonicrazekCatatonicrazek Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 2014
    I do, and find the marketing abysmal, but I've always been interested in the sims games, so I'm excited still. Plus, I know a little bit about game development and this backtracking reeks of time constraint to me. either way, I'm just gonna wait for Sept, and see for myself.