Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder if private schools will return

Since jobs work like in the sims 2(driving off the map when going to work) I would assume schools work the same way which got me thinking about the possibility of private schools returning.

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    edited June 2014
    I have these ideas if the headmaster scenario comes back:
    Like your Sim could be a politician and wants his/her kid to go into the head's school and even though the house is not clean or something. The politician sim could offer[​IMG] the head's relative (sibling, nephew/niece, kid) a position in the government depending on (the age of the sim relative) either then or in the future

Medical-head or his family wouldn't have to pay medical bills (not there are any medical bills) for something like ultrasounds or something? Also pulling strings for head's relative to work[​IMG] in the hospital?

Law Enforcement-"Pulling strings" idea again but in two different ways. 1st way is like the two above. The 2nd one is if the head sim's relative has/will be 'arrested' and the police officer um 'fixes' the paperwork to make it work like the sim has never been arrested? (of course this could also backfire on the cop if their higher up notice)

Another scenario could be that a 'housewife' is bored with their boyfriend/husband person and wants to have an affair but she also wants to make sure that her and the person's kids get into the head's school. So she has 'dates' with the head when the boyfriend/husband isn't around and the housewife woohoos with the head a couple of times?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Vilin213923Vilin213923 Posts: 519 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I loved getting my kids into private school, it didn't change much but it did make me feel happy. (I loved kids wearing a school uniform bc here every school has one and just wearing regular clothes to school is a bit weird to me)
    I really hope to see it return because we have off world jobs/schools.