Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gardening Competition - How do I take part?

Hey guys,

I noticed that the supernatural expansion pack comes with a gardening competition. Anyone have any ideas how to take part in it?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2014
    First your sim will have to have some of their produce in their personal inventory. Then around noon send them to the Arboretum, and click on the building.

The-Sims-3-Supernatural-Fae-Ray-Arboretum-300x186.jpg

You will get an option to enter the Gardening Competion. It will last from noon to 3
    pm.
  • Options
    KimberioKimberio Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks!
  • Options
    elvintp10elvintp10 Posts: 268 Member
    edited June 2014
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    First your sim will have to have some of their produce in their personal inventory. Then around noon send them to the Arboretum, and click on the building.

The-Sims-3-Supernatural-Fae-Ray-Arboretum-300x186.jpg

You will get an option to enter the Gardening Competion. It will last from noon to 3
    pm.

Hey LaBlue0314, I'm sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but my family currently lives in Sunset Valley and I can't find an Arboretum lot type when I was searching through community lots. Would I have to move to a different neighborhood?
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2014
    No you don't have to move your family to get access to this rabbit hole. You can do one of two things.

You can find or build a park, I don't recommend the festival park, and you can place this building in the park. It will be located in the community section in Build mode, with all the other community lot rabbit holes. If you want to narrow down the search, there is a place you can click on that will let you just see the items from a certain expansion or stuff pack.

Or you can start up the town of Moonlight Falls, find the park that has this item and save it in your community lots bin in Edit Town. In Moonlight Falls the park is called Fae Ray Gardens

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fae_Ray_Gardens.jpg

640px-Fae_Ray_Gardens.jpg

It is a large lot so you will need to make sure that you have a lot big enough that can handle the size.
  • Options
    elvintp10elvintp10 Posts: 268 Member
    edited June 2014
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    No you don't have to move your family to get access to this rabbit hole. You can do one of two things.

You can find or build a park, I don't recommend the festival park, and you can place this building in the park. It will be located in the community section in Build mode, with all the other community lot rabbit holes. If you want to narrow down the search, there is a place you can click on that will let you just see the items from a certain expansion or stuff pack.

Or you can start up the town of Moonlight Falls, find the park that has this item and save it in your community lots bin in Edit Town. In Moonlight Falls the park is called Fae Ray Gardens

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fae_Ray_Gardens.jpg

640px-Fae_Ray_Gardens.jpg

It is a large lot so you will need to make sure that you have a lot big enough that can handle the size.

Ah got it. Thank you so much for your help LaBlue0314. =)