Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This neighborhood confusion would be solved if...

This neighborhood confusion would be solved if they would just post a picture of what a neighborhood looks like in game instead of a million different screenshots of the Goth House. Just Sayin'...

Comments

• Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited June 2014
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    snowpatrolchlosnowpatrolchlo Posts: 350
    edited June 2014
    BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE FROM EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE OR I WON'T SLEEP AT NIGHT.

:lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    No a video of the loading screens is what they need to show.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'll bet you're the person who starts shaking the packages under the tree at Christmas time. Graham did say more information would be coming over the next couple of months. They aren't going to revel everything at once. Have some patience and be surprised.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2014
    No a video of the loading screens is what they need to show.
    I agree a walkthrough of the loading screens would be good.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    mikepurdy1234mikepurdy1234 Posts: 266 Member
    edited June 2014
    Comicon and Gamescom are two of the largest conventions and they both happen before Sims 4 launch... I would bet they will bring another Sims 4 story video during that time.

I bet they are thinking up ways to reveal jaw dropping features of pools, loading times, and more about aliens and space ships.