Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PC content that we have seen so far...

PC (Premium content) are objects in the game that have interactions different from normal mood-based objects. PC does not include plumbing, appliances, lighting, tables, beds, vehicles, etc.

So far I have seen:
Violins
Pianos
Woodworking
Rocket ships
punching bag
Tablet
Voodoo doll

Am I missing any?

Comments

• Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited May 2014
    The tablet in the new build video. Previously the tablet was a store item, so I hope there is one in the base game with similar features to the Multitab from the store. :D

Sims 3 tablet

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Sims 4 tablet

BT54_zpseadb5291.png
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    AP_PepperAP_Pepper Posts: 465 Member
    edited May 2014
    That Voodoo doll, from the gameplay trailer :)

sim4_zps677156ea.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Good memory Pabz, i'd forgotten that one :)
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2014
    The cowplant, it was mentioned in an article awhile back that it would be in the basegame. That and basketball courts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/12358199523/
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2014
    Garden gnomes are also said to be in Sims 4 as well. They were even highlighted in the announcement trailer. :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited May 2014
    The *only thing that is actually preumium content are:

tiki bar, laser lights, and comstumes of some sort.

Pianos are probably going to come with the base game unlike Sims 3. I mean they showed Mortimer playing it.

Violin and the voodoo doll are both seen in the games con play video. Also we seen a moving Bella render working on the work table. So I'm going to guess it will be in the base game too.

I believe it was said someplace, that the rocket ship is something like the (Sims 2 career rewards). So again base game. I mean one of the Sims achievements in Sims 4 is "Woohoo in Rocket Ship".
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited May 2014
    cowplant. I can't wait to play with it . :twisted:
  • Options
    MattjamHoMattjamHo Posts: 206 New Member
    edited May 2014
    The cowplant, it was mentioned in an article awhile back that it would be in the basegame. That and basketball courts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/12358199523/
    Excellant! Bella can continue with her exotic gardening of the lethal variety. I hope they add mini golf... :wink:
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2014
    MadameLee wrote:
    The *only thing that is actually preumium content are:

tiki bar, laser lights, and comstumes of some sort.

Pianos are probably going to come with the base game unlike Sims 3. I mean they showed Mortimer playing it.

Violin and the voodoo doll are both seen in the games con play video. Also we seen a moving Bella render working on the work table. So I'm going to guess it will be in the base game too.

I believe it was said someplace, that the rocket ship is something like the (Sims 2 career rewards). So again base game. I mean one of the Sims achievements in Sims 4 is "Woohoo in Rocket Ship".

I think the OP meant things that were PC in the Sims 3, that are shipping with the base game in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2014
    niac1234 wrote:
    PC (Premium content) are objects in the game that have interactions different from normal mood-based objects. PC does not include plumbing, appliances, lighting, tables, beds, vehicles, etc.

So far I have seen:
    Violins
    Pianos
    Woodworking
    Rocket ships
    punching bag
    Tablet
    Voodoo doll

Am I missing any?
    Um sorry, but you might want to check out the Premium Contents list at the store to see what all is on a PC list. I'm pretty certain that there are some small appliances, plumbing, beds on there. PC items are only those certain items that come from the store team. And those PC items can be anything from plants to what ever. :|
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't know if this counts as "premium content," but after Gamescon last year I'd made some notes about what would be in Sims 4, and apparently we're also going to get:

Lava lamps
    A pirate ship playground
    Apartments
    Cupcake machine
    Basketball (as a hobby or skill)

I'd also made a note that we'd get gardening, and that fallen fruit has a chance of growing new plants. I thought that was cool and thought I'd share.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Penelope wrote:
    Lava lamps
    Cupcake machine
    Basketball (as a hobby or skill)

These 3 sound awesome, I would definitely use them in my game :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg