Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Corrupt a Wish game.

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AbJo129AbJo129 Posts: 376 Member
    edited June 2014
    AbJo129 wrote:
    Your wish? :roll:

Tactile and intuitive emotions..*runs before a shoe hits her*
    :P

I am an awesome shot, strongest girl at my sports college too! Heads up for incoming shoe...

• Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited June 2014
    AbJo129 wrote:
    AbJo129 wrote:
    Your wish? :roll:

Tactile and intuitive emotions..*runs before a shoe hits her*
    :P

I am an awesome shot, strongest girl at my sports college too! Heads up for incoming shoe...

Giggles

Yes I had to be a smart allelic..
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited June 2014
    I wish for real gameplay.

Granted but all they show is the emotions and nothing else we don't know.

I wish for a delay.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Simmer999 wrote:
    I wish for real gameplay.

Granted but all they show is the emotions and nothing else we don't know.

I wish for a delay.

Delayed until 2050!

Iwf sims to speak English.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited June 2014
    knh330 wrote:
    I wish for a farming EP!

Granted, but the EP provides very little features, but better features will be released in The Store 3 years after the release of the Farming EP.

I wish for better relationship options in CAS, where adults can be the parents of YA, and YA can be siblings of teens and children.
    Granted, but your household can only have 3 sims. Choose wisely :twisted: :lol:

I wish for babies to have clothes so they don't freeze to death
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited June 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    knh330 wrote:
    I wish for a farming EP!

Granted, but the EP provides very little features, but better features will be released in The Store 3 years after the release of the Farming EP.

I wish for better relationship options in CAS, where adults can be the parents of YA, and YA can be siblings of teens and children.

Granted, but the the baby is now made of ice, don't melt him.

I wish for truly excellent EP, that is fun and intuitive.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    ImnotamooseImnotamoose Posts: 212 Member
    edited June 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    knh330 wrote:
    I wish for a farming EP!

Granted, however there is only one option, a blue/pink onesie with a chicken on it...

I wish for more realistic recipes.
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited June 2014
    06Bon06 wrote:
    knh330 wrote:
    I wish for a farming EP!

Granted, however there is only one option, a blue/pink onesie with a chicken on it...

I wish for more realistic recipes.

Granted, but suddenly the realistic recipes strangely turn evil and so instead of the sims eating the food, the food eats them.

I wish that The Sims 4 was the best game no matter what happens.
  • Options
    AnthonoAnthono Posts: 904 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Granted but it is also the last.

I wish for more woohoo related objects.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Anthono wrote:

Granted, but they're removed last-minute to add the Befuzzled emotion.

I wish for illnesses.
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited June 2014
    Anthono wrote:

Granted, but they're removed last-minute to add the Befuzzled emotion.

I wish for illnesses.

Granted, but there's only two illnesses. The two illnesses are sad illness and angry illness. Once your sim reaches either moods, they instantly die from being emotionally sick.

I wish The Sims 2 and 3 morphed into The Sims 5 and there was no negative consequences at all to it.
  • Options
    Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited June 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:
    Granted, but there's only two illnesses. The two illnesses are sad illness and angry illness. Once your sim reaches either moods, they instantly die from being emotionally sick.

I wish The Sims 2 and 3 morphed into The Sims 5 and there was no negative consequences at all to it.

Granted, but as we all know well "Things change" so the negative consequence is that it has Sims 1 graphics.

I wish that there was a toddler life stage exactly like in the Sims 3 except with more interactions and a preteen life stage that is smaller than a teen but taller than a child and actually is distinctive.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Simmer999 wrote:
    cooli02000 wrote:

Granted, but as we all know well "Things change" so the negative consequence is that it has Sims 1 graphics.

I wish that there was a toddler life stage exactly like in the Sims 3 except with more interactions and a preteen life stage that is smaller than a teen but taller than a child and actually is distinctive.
    Granted, but there is only 3 preset outfit combinations for preteens and toddlers look like elders.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Erm I wiish for turn ons, turn offs and interests in an attraction system.