Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus, this is for you! Positive message from your humble admirer :)

THANK YOU.

For everything. Seriously, the Sims are an amazing game which I love to play ever since I was little. Thanks to you it has continued to make countless amount of people happy! :)

This thread is created to thank you for all your efforts and hard work. Please do not get discouraged by some fans, we love you nonetheless and are truly grateful for everything!

Sims 4 is a game that I am most looking forward to because I recognize the thought and love put into it. My brother, a programmer, develops some little games for smart phones and due to his struggles I realize just how hard it must be to coordinate and create something as amazing as the Sims 4.

I may not be great with words since I'm from Russia, but I would like for you to know that your heart put into this work will not go unrealized. We, as Simmers, will cherish every moment of the beauty you create.

Thank you, sincerely from my heart, for making Sims the best it can be. :)

Da svedanya,

Angellulu

PS: Never give up! Smile, for the future you create is bright and beautiful!

Comments

• Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'd also like to thank them. We may get heated in our requests and expressing our opinions, but only because we are firm in our belief simGurus and simmers together, sharing and feeding off one another, can make the game better and better, evergreen and never ending.

I'd especially would like to thank simGuru Graham, always kindly adressing our doubts and concerns, always being straight and direct. We appreciate that.

It doesn't also hurt that he's really handsome and has the most charming smile.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited May 2014
    pguida wrote:
    I'd also like to thank them. We may get heated in our requests and expressing our opinions, but only because we are firm in our belief simGurus and simmers together, sharing and feeding off one another, can make the game better and better, evergreen and never ending.

I'd especially would like to thank simGuru Graham, always kindly adressing our doubts and concerns, always being straight and direct. We appreciate that.

HEAR , HEAR!!! :-o :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    edited May 2014
    pguida wrote:

His smile is indeed charming. :) It really makes me happy to see it. I'm glad he addresses Simmers and supports us as best as he can.

SimGurus are wonderful people!
  • Options
    KyliesThoughtsKyliesThoughts Posts: 698 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yes,thank you so much for your time and effort. This was my last semester at college and for our senior project we had to build a crm system for this local company. Man was it a headache! I mean our project wasn't nearly as big as the sims,so I can only imagine the frustration you guys go through on a day to day basis! And to top it all off you still find the time to talk to us fans on twitter. (By the end of our project we were all ready to kill each other so being friendly was not so easy for us :lol: )

Thank you so much for your effort! I truly appreciate all of your hard work. :-D
    pguida wrote:

I also want to add that we get into heated discussions because we are really passionate about our sims, and that just shows what a good job they've been doing to keep us this passionate about their work. :-D
  • Options
    moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2014
    I want to say thank you too!!! :mrgreen:
    When I see snippets of news and screenshots of TS4 I'm sooo happy and am just amazed at the progress~ The Sims game that I fell in love with at school has become so much more! (as soon as I heard about creating people and controlling them I was like Gimmie I want!!!) So when I finally got to play it, I didn't stop and I'm still playing it today hahaha (aaah memories) :lol: The Sims really has come a long way~ I'm looking forward to TS4 sooo much!!! :mrgreen: