Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Launcher Login

I can't log in from the launcher, it just doesn't work basically so I can't share any creations, which isn't good for me since I am a well known CC creator - any help anyone?

I also noticed that the website login doesn't work in Internet Explorer 7, but Firefox works fine, well thats what its like for me anyway.

Comments

• Options
    EliseBennettEliseBennett Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    mpgore2004 wrote:
    I can't log in from the launcher, it just doesn't work basically so I can't share any creations, which isn't good for me since I am a well known CC creator - any help anyone?

I also noticed that the website login doesn't work in Internet Explorer 7, but Firefox works fine, well thats what its like for me anyway.
    I just posted this response for a related question. Looks like a lot of people are having similar problems. For what it's worth, here's my previous response:

I just spent several hours trying to fix this problem. I had registered the game and bought stuff from the store just fine. I was able to use the forum. But no joy with uploads. I finally figured out that, while I use FireFox for my browsing, it appears that the launcher defaults to Microsoft Internet Explorer. On IE, I have cookies disabled. I went into IE, enabled cookies, and was able to use the launcher to upload my sims to get a new avatar. Whew!