The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Accessorize!!

I'm hoping that with the release of Sims 4, we get some decent accessories. I want cooler sunglasses and piercings for guys. I felt there were very little choices when it came to piercings and sunglasses like we had in Sims 2. I also want them to be permanent with each outfit they put on, with the option to change and match different ones with different outfits. It just bothered me when I had a Sim wear everyday clothing but had jewelry that was supposed to go with an evening gown.

I also saw a few posts mentioning that Bella lost her wedding ring when posing in different outfits... man, if she's married, she needs to keep that ring on! And another thing, if a Sim is married, other Sims should take notice and not hit on that Sim like in Sims 3! It was terrible when Sims in serious relationships were wanting to commit adultery. So sad and frustrating!
TTOVikb.png
Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited May 2014
    I also hope there's an option to choose which wrist a bracelet is on; Left, right or both ;P
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    edited May 2014
    i know! that was great. can't believe they robbed us from that from Sims 2.
    TTOVikb.png
    Follow my IGN: Cynquilla