Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing in Appaloosa Plains always crashes my game

EntegyEntegy Posts: 144 New Member
I'm trying to play a game in the town that comes with Pets, but this causes crashes after a few hours of in-game time. I don't have mods or custom content, but I do have Store content which I turned off. I still crash.

Using that crash analyser out there, the causes are always either insufficient graphics capability or custom content.

With custom content out of the way, one would think graphics would have an issue... But I already have turned all graphical effects to their lowest. Specs are:

CPU: Core 2 Duo @ 2.26GHz
GPU: nVidia 9400m
RAM: 8GB

And I can play literally every other world with no issue. Heck, I had a game in Bridgeport that had such extensive history it would take 20 minutes to load the file, but it never crashed.

So... help?

Comments

• Options
    RdV01RdV01 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think that Appaloosa Plains is corrupt.
  • Options
    kaddi28kaddi28 Posts: 45 Member
    this used to happen to me all the time! some houses/lots I found worked better than others but idk if thats relevant to the issue/bug/corruption(?)...
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited September 2015
    I was wondering about this as well since i had to get a new desk top i can not play in that world either. I know my desktop is not the best but it works even on some of the graphics on high and medium. My problem in Appaloosa plains were the houses as well.I redone the Fox's house but when i tried to edited the Thoroughbred house my game crashed.
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    Totally common, there's been some speculation about overuse of community parking spaces, sentient creatures like deer and raccoons not having elder skins, so on and so forth. There isn't a solid fix as far as I'm aware, best to download custom worlds or play the others. :)
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)