Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Question

Is there a sims 4 demo out? I typed in sims 4 on google and a bunch of sims 4 demo links popped up. I figured it would be better to check with ea before downloading something though. One link leads to this website:
http://www.gamescrackforyou.com/the-sims-4-official-demo-release-beta-test.html

Comments

• Options
    EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    edited May 2014
    I've tried that. It isn't official. It lead me to a "survey" and my anti-virus popped up, warning me about malware or some kind of nasty virus... so I'd be careful. If the Sims team ever decided to release a demo of the Sims 4, they would announce it and link it to the website. Never trust everything you find on the net.
    TTOVikb.png
    Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2014
    No demo yet but I'm hoping they'll suprise us before the weekend and say they're releasing one.
  • Options
    FosoSamFosoSam Posts: 637 Member
    edited May 2014
    From memory, there haven't been any demos released of The Sims series before release. Ever.
    I doubt this will change. Also I recommend you edit your post and get rid of the link because it both is guaranteed to contain a virus and is a crack website which (although I am not incredibly knowledgeable about the rules in general) is definitely against the forum rules.
    q6goV2s.png
    Officially blocked by @SimsVIP on Twitter!
  • Options
    MiamineMiamine Posts: 731 Member
    edited May 2014
    FosoSam wrote:
    From memory, there haven't been any demos released of The Sims series before release. Ever.
    I doubt this will change. Also I recommend you edit your post and get rid of the link because it both is guaranteed to contain a virus and is a crack website which (although I am not incredibly knowledgeable about the rules in general) is definitely against the forum rules.

Think Sims 2 had a demo of cas, pre-release.
    SIMS 3:YOU’VE NEVER SEEN THE SIMS LIKE THIS BEFORE! This #1 bestselling award-winner* is better than ever on iPhone and iPod. Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data though third party ad serving analytics technology. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice.
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah Ts2 did. :3 Still got it! Wasn't it the body shop?
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited May 2014
    Deleted. Double post.