Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW OUTFIT TYPES SCREENSHOT (not taken directly from the trailer)

http://simsvip.com/2014/05/14/the-sims-4-two-new-screenshots/

I'm glad they've separated formal and party wear. The Sims 3 obviously didn't have a strict definition on what "formal" actually meant.

I'm not sure what happened to swimwear though. I hope it doesn't mean they've taken out pools. :(

Comments

• Options
    ZKextremeZKextreme Posts: 348 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the pic. Where does it say that formal has been separated to business and party?
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited May 2014
    That red evening gown ... it only comes in FOUR colors? Eeek. That's not good. :?

EDIT: I should probably add that the dress itself looks great.
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2014
    ZKextreme wrote:
    Thanks for the pic. Where does it say that formal has been separated to business and party?

If you look at the icons, you can see a party icon, though no swimwear one.
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for the link. I love the new clothes I just hope we get the ability to tweak outfits like with the red ball/formal gown I would tweak the length. in the yellow sun/casual dress I'd like to be able to add perhaps a light cardigan, leggings, change the neck line to a different shape or give the dress sleeves, you know like you could do to the clothing in two.
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    I can't imagine no pools or swimwear :cry: I would be very disappointed. I'm kind-a obsessed with swimming, swimwear, and pools!

I still find some of thier bodyshapes - overly exaggerated. I know RL bodies come in all shapes and sizes BUT it seems to me if I look around at the general population the waist to hip ratio is NOT so exaggerated or hourglass, it's pretty unusual.

The majority of people look more like the everyday (The little yellow dress and hat), or the athletic (The purple outfit). But I keep seeing these sims with huge hips and tiny waistlines.
  • Options
    LOVE_LOCKDOWNLOVE_LOCKDOWN Posts: 324 Member
    edited May 2014
    zorba2357 wrote:
    I can't imagine no pools or swimwear :cry: I would be very disappointed. I'm kind-a obsessed with swimming, swimwear, and pools!

I still find some of thier bodyshapes - overly exaggerated. I know RL bodies come in all shapes and sizes BUT it seems to me if I look around at the general population the waist to hip ratio is NOT so exaggerated or hourglass, it's pretty unusual.

The majority of people look more like the everyday (The little yellow dress and hat), or the athletic (The purple outfit). But I keep seeing these sims with huge hips and tiny waistlines.

Not really. All of my sisters are shaped like that. Its part of my moms DNA lol.
    http://sir-greendown.tumblr.com/
    2i0aybc.jpg

To find these sims4 creations type SOULB1 under origin ID.