Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Change the Time Listed in the Forum?

I have looked around in various places, but cannot find how to change the time listed in these forums to my time zone. Can someone please point me in the right direction? It's probably staring me right in the face! I'm not even sure where to ask this question. The Tech forums are for the game or store.

Comments

• Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't think you can. Mine is two hours behind. It doesn't matter which country I choose, it's never correct. But it's not a big deal to me really. I think the timezone for me on here is UTC/GMT. Sweden is on daylight-saving time so we're UTC/GMT+2.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you, MissHoney118. Yes, I believe the time zone they list is GMT. I'm in Alaska, -8 with Daylight Saving, -9 otherwise. But trying to figure out when messages were last posted is kind of a pain. Like you say, it's not a big deal, but would be convenient. Ah well. Thanks again!
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited May 2014
    If you go into your windows clock settings you can add additional clocks for other time zones.

In the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen is the date and time.

I just click on it and it brings up a box with the date and time settings.

There's an option for "Change date and time settings", click on that.

You should see some tabs across the top of the next box that shows up. The second tab is "Additional Clocks".

Select that tab and set the time zone you want your second clock to show and name it so you can tell the difference.

Your main clock will show up in the corner and when you hover your cursor over it the other clock will show up.

I have three time zones, mine, the forums and pacific time for EA.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited May 2014
    A_Mom wrote:
    If you go into your windows clock settings you can add additional clocks for other time zones.

In the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen is the date and time.

I just click on it and it brings up a box with the date and time settings.

There's an option for "Change date and time settings", click on that.

You should see some tabs across the top of the next box that shows up. The second tab is "Additional Clocks".

Select that tab and set the time zone you want your second clock to show and name it so you can tell the difference.

Your main clock will show up in the corner and when you hover your cursor over it the other clock will show up.

I have three time zones, mine, the forums and pacific time for EA.

Hope this helps.

That is so extremely helpful and not something I knew I could do. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited May 2014
    A_Mom: Thank you!! I never mess with the computer clock and had forgotten all about that option. Very nice. It's a perfect solution. :D
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited May 2014
    I found this to be very helpful. I didn't know I could add another clock. Thank you for asking and thank you for answering. :D
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited May 2014
    You all are very welcome. And Wishonmeh05 thanks for the friend invite.

:D