Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hipster - Judging In Progress!

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited May 2014
    I saw her last post on unbound a couple days ago, but I wasn't too sure if I should post it here. I felt like she was kind of annoyed with me last time I did that. Might be my imagination though.

I hope her mom will be ok. :(

I'll stick around, but I have joined another comp due the lack of activity in this one. Hopefully when or if she comes back I'll still I have the time and inspiration to do this.

I'm also not fan of updating one site and not the other, but considering her situation I guess that can't be help. Probably doesn't have a lot time. Hopefully when she returns things will run smoother.
  • Options
    popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Monster posted on the Caliente thread saying that this comp is now cancelled (unsure of why she hasn't posted here though) I quote:
    Although I have more time I don't think I'm going to be able to host two competitions so unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel Hipster. I may re-open it at a later date but for now I don't want to have all of the competitors in that competition wasting their time on entries when they mightn't get score till over a week later as it just isn't fair.
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited May 2014
    Besides the hiccups I was really excited about this comp. Oh well. Was fun while it lasted. Thanks for posting that popstar. :(
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited May 2014
    Aww. Thank you for letting us know, popstar7. Glad to know what's going on with this, even if it is cancelled.
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for updating us Popstar. I loved the comp but oh well.