Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Sets with CAW

I can furnish lots when I play Sims3 by room type, then clicking a Store set and selecting items from the set.

When I create lots for CAW, I can still furnish by room type, click a Store Set but when I try to select an item, I am unable to pick up and place this item in the lot???

It is like looking for a needle in a haystack when it comes to decorations!

My Sims3 game is up-to-date with the latest version and I do not have custom content other than Store.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help. :)

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have the same problem, I do have one little suggestion that might help you in finding the item a little easier.

One thing I have noticed in everything that is buy/build mode is that it starts out with the lowest priced item, and ends with the most expensive items.

Since I can't seem to place those items using the collections sets, and I really wished that EA would fix this. Anyways I will click on the item, and take a look at the price of the item, and try to also get an idea on which type of item it is. With those two things, it helps me in finding it. To also narrow down, if it is a store item I will also click on the button, the one that lets you look at items that come from a certain EP, SP, or Store.

Also did you know that you can create your own collections folder, and those items can be placed from that folder. So if there is something you use quite a bit, but find it a pain to always look for it, that is what I do with the item.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Lablue0314 for your reply - and it is not unique to me! I thought I had lost my touch when using a mouse!:)

I do create collections but it is a bit of a duplication and so much easier when playing Sims3.

I expect this issue wont be fixed as Create A World is still Beta and all focus in now on Sims4.