Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorry but I have another survey...

Seems like the only time I post on the forums is for my Statistics projects... Don't worry. I only have one more after this one and then I'm done statistics. Anyway. Here are the questions this time...

When you are shopping, on average how much do you spend, how many stores do you visit, how many people do you shop with, and how many hours do you spend shopping?

Comments

• Options
    SupertrickSupertrick Posts: 15
    edited March 2014
    your GETTING INTO OTHERS PEOPLES BUSINESS AND THATS NOT COOL qUIT DOING SURVEYS
    !!!!!
  • Options
    simsfanatic9simsfanatic9 Posts: 223 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have to do them for a school project! It's all anonymous! If people don't want to do it, that's fine! I need real life data to apply ANOVA analysis to! I can't help that this is what my teacher requires at the end of each unit!
  • Options
    SupertrickSupertrick Posts: 15
    edited March 2014
    WELL THAN IN THAT CASE I WILL TELL YOU :D

1. I SPEND ABOUT 100-250$ IF ITS BIG SHOPPING SMALL ABOUT 90$
    2.WERE I SHOP IS HARRIS TEETER WALMART AND FOOD LION
    3. I USALLY SHOP WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY
    4. IT TAKES EH ABOUT 2-3 HOURSS

THATS ALL YOU NEED THAN OKAY SORRY I DIDNT KNOW
  • Options
    amissamiss Posts: 84 Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't mind helping. Lets see.... When I go shopping I usually go by myself. I'd say, since I don't shop often, I'll end up spending $150-200. I typically spend from 4-5 hours (thanks to lovely traffic) and hit 5-6 stores. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I mention my statistics class in my first post. But thank you. I only need 12 answers this time instead of the usual 30 but the more the better. Thanks.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,907 Member
    edited March 2014
    When you are shopping, on average how much do you spend, how many stores do you visit, how many people do you shop with, and how many hours do you spend shopping?

Well, I am not a big shopper so I usually spend less than 100 a week. Stores, I usually go in like one or two stores depending on whether one store has what I want then if not, I go to another store. I usually shop either by myself or with my grandmother and usually about 2 hours are spent shopping.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't like lingering in the store and window shopping. When I go shopping, I go in the store knowing what I want, buy it and leave.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Bump.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited March 2014
    sorry, as this topic is not sims related this thread goes against the forum rules. im also not comfortable with the idea of soliciting such personal information - again another rule

i wish you all the success but i am confident you have been tasked to handle this differently and i hope you follow your instructions and just as important keep to the forum rules, meaning if you continue to bump this thread i will report.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm sorry. I'm just not good with talking to people in person. I have a mental disorder that makes it hard for me to talk to people and hinders my social skills (I'm dead serious about this. Not just an excuse. I have Asperger's) That's why I go on here to get my survey questions answered and help with my project. My last 2 or 3 were Sims related, and no one complained. I didn't think about the fact that this one isn't Sims related. But alright. I won't ask project questions on here anymore. I will find another way to get data that doesn't involve asking people in person.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited March 2014
    good luck! and you can ask such questions on your mypage.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Yeah. I think I will stick with that with this one. I only need 12 answers. In the past, I needed 30+ so that's why I went to the forums to minimize how much I had to use random number generator. Like I said, the questions were Sims related so I kinda had to go to the Sims forums. But thank you for being so polite about it. I'm rarely on the forums.
  • Options
    KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2014
    1. 50 USD is about average.
    2. I visit about 15-20 of them in an average-sized mall.
    3. Usually with 1-3 people. Don't shop alone and any more than three is a crowd.
    4. Usually about 3-4 hours. I take my time. :P