Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Stopping Styles Collection - CYS enabled?

This is a question directed more at the Store team, but if anyone has heard anything about the issue, please feel free to chime in :)

I was wondering when will the Show Stopping Styles Collection be enabled for CYS? Most of the older sets have that feature, so how come Show Stopping Styles doesn't? Is there some explanation to this or did the Store team simply forget to add CYS?

I won't lie, I have a vested interest in this matter since I own half of the set already and I'd love to get it as a whole, especially with it being on the DD :lol:

Comments

• Options
    tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    edited March 2014
    I own some of this set too, but I noticed it still hasn't been enabled either. What gives?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2014
    Would rather see the Seeing Stars set be CYS enabled.Its show stopping styles but only difference is they add the Hypnotizer premium item to it.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited March 2014
    Taking this back to the front page because I'd also like to see this Set CYS enabled or at least know the reason why it isn't.

...I also have vested interests... :twisted:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited March 2014
    I own all of Show Stopping Styles and the Hypnotizer (got pieces over the last year in Goodie Boxes and MMAO) and they still want to charge me 2100 sp for Seeing Stars :!: :x :thumbdown: They really need to CYS this set.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited May 2014
    Taking this back to the front page because once again the Show Stopping Styles Set is on DD and I'm having sadness that it is still not CYS enabled.

:( <--See that? Sadness...
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    darkwidow11darkwidow11 Posts: 601 Member
    edited May 2014
    I own quite a bit that would give me a hefty discount, so I too want this! Why haven't it been done yet?
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2014
    Would rather see the Seeing Stars set be CYS enabled.Its show stopping styles but only difference is they add the Hypnotizer premium item to it.
    This :)
    I too hope that they enable Seeing Stars for CYS. I own the Hypnotizer and a few of the outfits and hairstyles and would love to be able to get this set when it is on DD for a CYS price :)
    rnKEhBT.png