Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ice Age

DawnmccarthyDawnmccarthy Posts: 58 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Someone please make an ice age challenge and world for seasons eternal winter. Live in igloo kinda stuff.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,590 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi :D

I can remove all the built lots and leave them empty... in this world.

original.jpg

• Options
    SISTERWOLFSISTERWOLF Posts: 149 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yes Ice Station is the perfect world for the Ice Age,I pretend it's the Arctic and my Sim's plane crashed and left him stranded and having to survive the bitter cold by building a shelter and catching fish.It's my favorite world!! :-D :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I like that one, but I was hoping for a dense pine forest like an Alaskan wilderness. Maybe a valley with one road going through surrounded by a high mountain?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,590 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh, you didn't want ice age you wanted a winter forest. Got to go for details *because Alaska with trees means spring and warmer weather. I don't think trees grow in an eternal winter. :D

*Thanks, Sisterwolf! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I shoulda had details. My ideal world would have a ring of mountains, a small lake, one road going through, a long winter, and a very short spring. Dense trees, rocky shore of river feeding small lake, and such. MmmmMMMM Perfect Alaskan scenery.
  • Options
    SISTERWOLFSISTERWOLF Posts: 149 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your Welcome Rflong7!I have played almost all of your worlds and I Love them all,me and my sister turned Moon base Charlie into a wasteland.We need a good Apocalyptic world like in the fallout games. :P
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    this is good idea for the sims ice age game as on the the sims medieval as the sims ice age game like sims 4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top