Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will it be??? *dramatic music plays*

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second Marvel Heir vote. Last time you all voted for Maxine Marvel to carry on the legacy and finally she is an elder and her children (mostly) grown. So vote today!!! (many thanks to those who take the time :D )

Meet the eldest Marvel child. Daisy Marvel. She's a workaholic, perfectionist, genius, artistic, snob who wants to become and illustrious author. Other misc. she's employed in the journalism career track and is engaged to Link Crumplebottom.

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-2-1.jpg

Meet Bingleigh Marvel. He's the next eldest. He's flirty, a great kisser, charismatic, a dardevil, and athletic. He wants nothing more than to be the leader of the free world. Oh and he is planning to propose to Bonnie Wolff.

Screenshot-3-1.jpg

Screenshot-4-2.jpg

Meet Jazzy Marvel. She's still a teen but is pretty sure she knows the direction her life is heading. She's hotheaded, vistuoso, a klepto and evil. She wants to be emperor of evil someday.

Screenshot-5-2.jpg

Screenshot-6-1.jpg

Meet Beckett Marvel. He's the eldest of the Marvel twins. He's a loner, genuis, bookworm, and grumpy. He wants to be a rennaisance sim...oh and he has a thing for Mortimor and Bella's oldest son Chadwick... :shock:

Screenshot-7-1.jpg

Screenshot-8-2.jpg

Last but not least is the second half of the Marvel twins and the youngest Marvel...meet Everett Marvel. He's a party animal, friendly, childish, absent minded who wants to be super popular. He may also be a little of a player...

Screenshot-9-1.jpg

Screenshot-10-1.jpg

So that's it!!! Thanks so much for voting and I can't wait to see who you choose! XOXOX
BeFree

EDIT: spelling and such

Comments

• Options
    BeFree1029749BeFree1029749 Posts: 251 New Member
    edited July 2009
    ACHOO...sorry...did my sneeze just bump this post up...my bad :twisted:
  • Options
    Robyn536Robyn536 Posts: 590 Member
    edited July 2009
    I like Jazzy!

She's pretty and I like her traits.
  • Options
    leighannimalleighannimal Posts: 51 Member
    edited July 2009
    Everett...he looks like a lot of fun...
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Everett...he looks like a lot of fun...

oh he is....he is :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    edited July 2009
    Daisy
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    come on people I can't decide on my own... :cry: soo forgive me again BUT bumpbity bump bump bump
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited July 2009
    I like the sound of the red-headed guy. What was his name again?