Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Going Vogue - *Judging in Progress*

GoingVogue_zps4d0667e3.png

Models2_zps54cb151b.png
Welcome to Going Vogue! This competition will focus on high fashion modeling that will follow different themes each week. Do you think your model has what it takes to become the new face of haute couture modeling?

There will be 9 assignments (plus a mock) and most of them will require at least some basic editing. So it is recommended you have some editing knowledge, like how to cut and paste, blend, ect. CC and pose player are also highly recommended, but not mandatory.

You will have one week to turn in each assignment, unless you ask for an extension. I am pretty lenient on extensions, but I ask that you please notify me at least 12 hours in advance. And of course I won't allow you to take an extension several times. I also really would like if no one drops. I understand drop outs are expected in almost every comp, but please, if you feel like you won't have enough time throughout the 9+ weeks to participate, please don't join.

Rules_zps5a11565e.png

- Be nice to others! This is just a fun comp to use and practice your modeling/editing skills. So have fun, and don't take anything too harshly.
- Basic editing required
- CC highly recommended
- No picture retakes. The first one you submit will be the one that is judged.
- Please don't argue with a judge, or complain about your scores. If you have a question about scores or comments, please ask. We are here to give you constructive criticism and help you improve!

Prizes_zpsdc32789d.png

The number one prize, that every participant receives, is the fun and excitement of competing!
But, if that isn't enough, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive a custom signature!

Comments

• Options
    Purpl3PandaZPurpl3PandaZ Posts: 841 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Models_zps1ecbca26.png

Checked in:

Turned In:

TheMysticalPoet_zps9427f30b.pngMunchkinPrincess_zps3020f65b.pngChellemh29_zpsd1c48101.pngColorMePink_zpse3abc9ab.pngIncomingVirus_zps3bca56f5.pngBjorn979_zps1c5c0cac.pngMadelynsMommy_zpsb02d3adc.png

Eliminated:

SimChelle1982_zps47d7d6fa.pnganimalmad246810_zps8245a2ce.pngBobSkellington_zps08d7e17b.pngSofjae_zps81e05b11.pngTearsDropFast_zpsf25cff68.pngBrittanyStone_zps2653f207.pngPinkeyPopstar_zpsd6b93635.png

Judges_zps6dcffbfd.png

Judges_zps8c5ecd40.png

Judges, send scores to purpl3pandaz@gmail.com

Scoring rubric:

Quality -/10

How good is the quality of the picture? No, not graphic wise. Is the lighting right? Is everything blended well? White patches around areas after cutting an image out? Look for things that lower the overall quality of the image.

Appearance -/10

How does the model look? Does she have a nice pose? How about her clothing, hair and makeup?

Requirements -/5

How well did they follow the listed requirements, anything missing?

Creativity -/5

Did they think outside of the box for the assignment? Was it just mediocre in your opinion, something you expected to see?

Setting -/5

How well does their setting look? Is it empty, or are the spaces filled with well placed props? Does the background look like it flows well with the model, or does it just look like a green screen that the model is in front of?

Total -/35

Judges: please leave comments for each picture!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Assignments_zps99406607.png

Assignment 4 - "Once upon a time..."

Due Sunday, May 4th

Classic fairytales are a huge part of our history. Some stories inspire so many other forms of art, even fashion! For this assignment, each of you will have to choose a classic fairytale and theme your fashion and set around it. Each fairytale can only be chosen by one person, first come, first serve!

List of fairytales you can choose from (if you would like one not on the list, let me know):

-The Wizard of Oz*Reserved by Vid*
    -Sleeping Beauty*Reserved by Kendall*
    -Alice in Wonderland*Reserved by Chell*
    -Peter Pan
    -Rapunzel*Reserved by Bjorn*
    -Little Red Ridinghood *Reserved by Poet*
    -The Little Mermaid*Reserved by Brittany*
    -Cinderella*Reserved by Michelle*
    -Snow White
    -The Ugly Duckling
    -Beauty and the Beast *Reserved by AyanaSamura*
    -Princess and the Pea
    -Bambi
    -The Frog Prince *Reserved by Tears*
    -Jack and the Beanstalk
    -Rumpelstiltskin*Reserved by Vi*

Here's a list of more fairytales: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales

Requirements:

-Bodyshot
    -Must be in a set
    -High Fashion
    -Must be able to tell which fairytale you chose
    -Thin black border
    -No extras except animals

Inspiration:

voguefairytale4.jpg

fashion-fairy-tale7.jpg

DOUBLE ELIMINATION

Entries_zps17d57d8f.png

Poet: (Little Red Riding Hood)
    hun3m.png
    Full Size: http://i.picresize.com/images/2014/04/29/hun3m.png

AyanaSamura: (Beauty and The Beast)
    mgozzo8

Chell: (Alice in Wonderland)
    14082938634_e0961a7d64_o.png

Vi: (Rumpelstiltskin)
    15dbgip.jpg
    Full size: http://i61.tinypic.com/15dbgip.jpg

Bjorn: (Rapunzel)
    goingvogue6Crop-resize-sh20-layer-2-crp-glo-40-brt-30-sat110lght13-layer2-3-4-5-6-7-png-G-drknsm-2-sh-brdr-pnt.png
    Full size: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/tyronepower/goingvogue6Crop-resize-sh20-layer-2-crp-glo-40-brt-30-sat110lght13-layer2-3-4-5-6-7-png-G-drknsm-2-sh-brdr-pnt.png~original

Vid:(The Wizard of Oz)
    14137720823_747712c3c4_o.png
    Full size: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7387/14137720823_747712c3c4_o.png

Michelle:(Cinderella)
    14103553666_1da4a0d5c2_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Scores_zps572645d1.png

1st Place

13888502332_e8b14eac1a_o.png
    Vi - 99/105

PandaJudgeCard_zps4c73f45f.png
    Quality 9/10
    Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 31/35

Amazing job Vi! This was very creative and well done. I love the makeup she's wearing, and how all the colors in this picture really flow together. The butterflies were nice, but they make her head look weirdly shaped - kind of square. Also, the hand convering half her face really bothers me, why you hiding girl! Overall really great job though, and I applaud your creative thinking :).

AlyssiaJudgeCard_zps2882990c.png
    Quality 10/10
    Appearance 9.5/10
    Requirements 4.5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 34/35

I like this photo a lot. You can see the thought and theme in this visual feast. My only complaint is that I would have liked to have seen hair!

LuceJudgeCard_zps908355f2.png
    Quality 10/10
    Appearance 10/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 4/5
    Total 34/35

I. Love. This. So. Much! It’s very beautiful and the butterflies were a creative choice. I’m not really a fan of the pose though and I would’ve done a different color backdrop. Wonderful job, though!

2nd Place

13933271453_00760b9b0b_o.jpg
    Michelle - 98.5/105

Quality 10/10
    Appearance 9/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 33/35

Wow Michelle, I am blown away by this, your model looks absolutely goregous. I love that hair, and the makeup as well. I think you should have given her a better pose though, her facial expression is rather boring. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about - well done!

Quality 10/10
    Appearance 10/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4.5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 34.5/35

Ranee is giving me my life in this photo. I love your choice in strong bold colors and that hair is to die for! Great job!

Quality 8/10
    Appearance 9/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 31/35

Nice job, Michelle! I like how her hair is pink- it adds a lot of pop and makes you look for the similar colors in her eye makeup. I think it would be advisable for you to skin smooth in this photo as it looks vaguely grainy. Also, I’m not a fan of the mid-century collar necklace. But otherwise, wonderful job, Michelle!

3rd Place

13896288383_7773f80dcd_o.png
    Chell - 95.5/105

Quality 8/10
    Appearance 9/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 31/35

This is a great shot Chell! Your model looks stunning. The makeup you did is perfect, and I didn't even know you drew it on until you mentioned it. One of my pet peves is when you can tell someone did over-the-top makeup and eyelashes in Gimp, because it looks so out of place, but you did an amazing job! I'm not a fan of the hair though, maybe if you blurred it a bit it would look better. Overall, very nice job!

Quality 9.5/10
    Appearance 9/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 32.5/35

This is a visually strong photo. I only wish that Amalia was posing. But, great color scheme and her eyes are piercing!

Quality 9/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 32/35

I love your choice of makeup, and how everything sticks with a theme here- it’s tropical, it’s sexy and a little bit sweet, but most of all, a job well done! I am I huge fan of all of your work, and this photo proves to be no exception. However, I am not sold on the hair whatsoever- I feel like you could’ve and should’ve made a better decision in that regard. But, that said, wonderful job, Chell!

4th Place
    ColorMePinkSmall_zpsc7cffff5.png
    Vid - 92.5/105

Quality 9/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 32/35

Wow Vid! You always seem to know how to bring the creativity, I love this! I know this was a difficult assignment and I can see you tried very hard. I like the theme you chose, and it all looks very nice, but I dont really like those pink eyelashes. Love the shadow though, it adds some great realism. Lovely job!

Quality 8.5/10
    Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 30.5/35

I like the wood nymph theme that is going on with this photo. It's artsy, but I feel something is lacking or perhaps there is a bit too much going on that takes away from the beauty of the model. But, i do applaud your creativity.

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 30/35

Love the makeup, not quite sold on the rest. The pose makes her facial expression look docile and almost bored, and I definitely do not think that the hair is doing you any favours. For one thing, the stripy highlights aren’t a good look on your gorgeous model, and for another, it makes her look very severe, kinda like McGonagall from Harry Potter (google it if you're not sure what I’m talking about.) Otherwise, cool idea, I really like the makeup!

5th Place

TheMysticalPoetSmall_zps064eaab3.png
    Poet - 92/105

Quality 9/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 3/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 30/35

Poet, I absolutely love the makeup you used, your model looks stunning - though I wish you would have added a bit more creativity! There's honestly nothing bad I can say about this picture, I really like it. Well done!

Quality 9/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 4.5/5
    Creativity 3.5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 30/35

I think this is a nice photoshoot with nice make-up. Beatrice looks good but I think this photo is safe.

Quality 9/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 32/35

Lookin’ good Poet! I like how you’ve styled your model’s hair- it’s sassy and doesn’t distract from her makeup. Her makeup itself could use a little oomph, it’s a tad boring and I think brighter colors could’ve worked to your advantage. Overall, nicely done!

6th Place

MunchkinPrincessSmall_zps539a360f.jpg
    AyanaSamura - 85.5/105
    TearsSmall_zpsff10d608.jpg
    & Tears - 85.5/105

AyanaSamura -

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 4/5
    Creativity 2/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 26/35

Ayana, this is a good picture, but I think you played it a bit too safe. I wish her makeup was more crazy and creative! I don't like the hair much, and it's also clipping into her forehead. Also, she isn't looking at the camera, which is okay sometimes, but her face is straight at the camera, and her eyes are off to the side. It just looks like she wasn't paying attention for this shot. However, I do really like how you chose your colors, it all looks very nice. Great job Ayana!

Quality 8/10
    Appearance 7.5/10
    Requirements 3.5/5
    Creativity 3.5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 27.5/35

Unfortuantely this did not go far enough creatively for me. Ayana is beautiful, but this was a challenge to really go all out with an artsy haute couture theme. The eyeshadow and lashes are not enough. Also, there is a weird visual perhaps from cloning over her right brow. And, I wish she was bare shouldered instead of seeing that black top. Good effort!

Quality 10/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 32/35

I gotta say, I’m lovin’ the makeup this assignment, especially yours! It’s sassy, sexy and fiery, I really like what you’ve done. But does the beautiful makeup really work with the rest of the photo? I think that the hair you’ve chosen for your model isn’t the strongest of choices, it clips into her forehead in places, it’s pretty standard and boring. Also, I don’t know if I like her shirt, or the fact that you can see so much of it, I think you would’ve fared better with a tighter crop. Overall, good job, but not the best I’ve seen from you.

Tears -

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 6/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 3/5
    Setting 4/5
    Total 25/35

Tears, I know drawing makeup can be challenging, so I applaud your effort, though I am not a fan of it at all. It looks like someone took a black heart sticker and just placed it on her lips! The eyes also look strangely blurred out, and they give her dark circles under her eyes. I also wish you chose different hair for her, because her forehead looks rather large, and her eyebrows look like they were shaved half way off. But I know this assignment was very challenging, so great job!

Quality 8.5/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 4.5/5
    Creativity 3.5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 29.5/35

Mogens is beautiful, but this make-up is not working for a high fashion artsy photoshoot. I would have loved to have seen some art with eyeshadow instead of just the smokey eye unless the intial plan was to go goth. There is a disconnect between the facial art and the lipstick which is not working for me. The heart on the lips looks like an afterthought that has no bearing on the theme of the overall photo. I would have liked to have seen you play with hairstyling for this assignment as well. Good effort!

Quality 8/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 31/35

I gotta say I love the pose this assignment, Tears! She looks smouldering and sexy with that gaze and the smoky eyes. I like the red swirls on her cheek, but I feel like you could’ve continued it else where- it looks a little strange just being in that one spot. I can definitely see improvement, Tears- keep it up!

8th Place

BjornSmall_zpsdc67847f.png
    Bjorn - 84/105

Quality 8/10
    Appearance 6/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 3/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 27/35

Great job Bjorn, I know this assignment was a tough one, but I think you did well. I like the makeup and hair you chose, but her pose is just so lackluster, it brings down the overall picture quite a bit. I would have loved to see a smile on her face, or something to show she isn't so bored!

Quality 8.5/10
    Appearance 7.5/10
    Requirements 4.5/5
    Creativity 3.5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 29/35

Thea has a doe-eyed serene beauty in this picture. However, the photoshoot overall is a bit lackluster. Thea has this bold facial art that really should wow us. Strong posing and different hairstyling would have worked wonders. Good effort!

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 28/35

I like this photo Bjorn, but I don’t think it compares to some of the other pics submitted by you. The pose makes your gorgeous model look docile and bored- and her hair isn’t doing you any favours. I really must suggest you should start going with cc hair because ingame hair just doesn’t look as good. I like the makeup you’ve done, it’s different and interesting, but it’s dull compared to some of the others. Good job, Bjorn, not the best I’ve seen from you, but good.

9th Place

BrittanyStoneSmall_zps90a6db8f.jpg
    Brittany - 83/105

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 6/10
    Requirements 3/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 4/5
    Total 25/35

Wow Brittany, I really applaud your effort here, I can tell you tried very hard to make your model as creative as possible. Her hair looks very cool, but I can easily tell it was drawn on and it doesn't at all look realistic. Also, I'm not sure whats going on with her eyes, but I don't like those buttons - I wish you had given her actual makeup instead of that! But this is a very neat picture, so well done.

Quality 8.5/10
    Appearance 9.5/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 33/35

So, I think the quality of the photo is slightly off, but the visual is fantastic! It gives me a pop art type of vibe and I LOVE that Celestia is posing for the gawds! Love it!

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 5/10
    Requirements 4/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 4/5
    Total 25/35

Oh, Brittany. What is going on here? First off, this is supposed to be a headshot- it’s not. It’s supposed to focus on makeup, it focuses on hair. She’s supposed to be WEARING makeup- she’s not really. And I don’t know why you used that hair, but I don’t suggest you use it in a type of shot like this. I have no clue what you were trying to do, Brittany.

10th Place

PinkeyPopstarSmall_zps0bcbc607.jpg
    Kendall - 80.5/105

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 4/5
    Creativity 3/5
    Setting 4/5
    Total 25/35

I like this picture Kendall, but I don't really find anything that creative! This picture is pretty bland except for her eyes, it would have looked better if you gave her a weirder color lip or something in her hair, or maybe a colorfull background. As for her hair, I'm not a fan of it at all, the quality of it just looks awful. This isn't a bad picture, I just wish you would have brought more to it!

Quality 7.5/10
    Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 4/5
    Creativity 2/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 25.5/35

I don't know about this photo. It's suppose to be artsy and high fashion but I do not feel it was executed well here. The make-up choices seem random along with the hair styling. The facial art looks like random splotches placed with a colored marker and that is a shame. Also, posing is needed to make this photo stand out from the others.

Quality 8/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 5/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 30/35

Cool photo, Kendall. I can’t say I’m a fan of the hair, but hey, that’s basically my one complaint. I’m pretty happy with how you took my advice from last assignment and cut down on the sharpening, it definitely makes your photos look better, but I still think you can sharpen a little less. Try just doing it on makeup and eyes.

11th Place -

ELIMINATED

SofjaeSmall_zps95bc5c99.jpg
    Sofie - 79/105

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 6/10
    Requirements 3/5
    Creativity 4/5
    Setting 4/5
    Total 24/35

sofie, I like the color theme you chose, but I just don't think you executed this picture very well. Your model looks kind of scary! Her makeup looks nice, but I don't like those eyelashes at all - they make her look like a barbie doll. Also, the lighting could be better. Sorry Sofie, but this just isn't my favorite from you!

Quality 7.5/10
    Appearance 7/10
    Requirements 4/5
    Creativity 4.5/5
    Setting 5/5
    Total 28/35

I actually like the color scheme you were going for and I can tell there was some thought put behind this photoshoot. I wished Sofie would have been posing as this is an haute couture photoshoot. Also, you were to have a plain background and I spy a curtain. Nice effort overall.

Quality 7/10
    Appearance 8/10
    Requirements 4/5
    Creativity 5/5
    Setting 3/5
    Total 27/35

Where’s the plain color background? We weren’t really looking for a curtain, make sure you read the requirements. I like how you’ve gone with a theme here with the peach color. This isn’t my fave assignment from you, because the quality is iffy, but it’s pretty good. Also, make sure to use a pose that gives your model an interesting facial expression in headshots, your model looks pretty blank here.

PAST WINNERS:

Mock "Gothic Glam"-
    Screenshot-14044-framed-1.png
    Vid - 103/105

Assignment 1 "Gorgeous Goddess"-
    13423436164_c3266fcf2c_b.jpg
    Chell - 98/105

Assignment 2 "Modeling With Men" -
    13671754725_27a48d3b12_o.png
    Chell - 102.5
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Annnnnnddddd we're open for business!
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited March 2014
    Really tempted, don't know if I can join, I'm in so many competitions. I think I might just have to give it a go! xD

Don't make the assignments too hard, though. .-.
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Can I go all Lolita for this?
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Yesssss you should defo join Bob! I know though, I'm limiting myself to 3 comps at a time, it's hard, but I get way too overwhelmed if I join more.

And what do you mean by "go all Lolita?" I know what lolita is but I don't understand what you mean xD
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Yesssss you should defo join Bob! I know though, I'm limiting myself to 3 comps at a time, it's hard, but I get way too overwhelmed if I join more.

And what do you mean by "go all Lolita?" I know what lolita is but I don't understand what you mean xD

Her styling. I love Lolita fashion, I want my model to be a Lolita Goth chick. But she is only allowed to wear pink. >.>

I am joining. :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    edited March 2014
    Ohh this looks tempting!

Can I be reserved? I'm working right through until Monday so I could have the mock in then!

Bob join!!! I love seeing your models!!!!

Dee xxx
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Her styling. I love Lolita fashion, I want my model to be a Lolita Goth chick. But she is only allowed to wear pink. >.>

Ohhh okay cool! Yeah, I'd love for you be as creative as you want, just make sure its still gothic looking.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
  • Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh the temptation....

This looks like so much fun...

35a41sn.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Achoo89 wrote:
    Ohh this looks tempting!

Can I be reserved? I'm working right through until Monday so I could have the mock in then!

Dee xxx

Sure Dee! Reserved :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh the temptation....

Lol I'm so glad everyone thinks it looks fun

You should join :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Achoo89 wrote:
    Ohh this looks tempting!

Dee xxx

Aww, thank you. :) I am joining. This is a must. :)

Your models are always so cute looking!
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Ohhh okay cool! Yeah, I'd love for you be as creative as you want, just make sure its still gothic looking.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I am a Goth at heart, so I'm sure I can pull it off no matter what. (x
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh the temptation....

You wanted us to both to compete in a High Fashion competition, right?

JOIN. You are great at Gothic designs, and stuff. I see no reason why you would not want to join. Unless you're overwhelmed like me.XD I still join, any ways. Haha.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    jewittalexjewittalex Posts: 2,789 New Member
    edited March 2014
    so tempted...

I have a pretty busy schedule and was only going to join one competition at a time so that I don't get overwhelmed with my hobbies and personal life but.....I think I may join.

I will post my application tomorrow if I am definitely going to join,
  • Options
    lucycat101lucycat101 Posts: 1,888 Member
    edited March 2014
    Nice job, Panda! *highfives* I'm definitely going to try to be a part of this comp some how... Seasonal Beauty is almost over, so I can probably make room for this... hmmm.
    In all seriousness, lovely comp!
  • Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm considering joining~ :mrgreen:
    giphy.gif

• Options
    GalaxyAlwaysGalaxyAlways Posts: 2,395 Member
    edited March 2014
    jewittalex wrote:
    so tempted...

I have a pretty busy schedule and was only going to join one competition at a time so that I don't get overwhelmed with my hobbies and personal life but.....I think I may join.

This is me right now! Ughh. This looks so good. ;-;

I'll think about it and get back to you!
    iwls1x.png
  • Options
    MangaMonster_xXMangaMonster_xX Posts: 2,233 Member
    edited March 2014
    BLAH :3 Everyone is pumping out brilliant competitions and I don't know who's to go for :| This looks really brilliant and argh it's killing me not being able to just join but we'll see how things pan out if I do sign up it'll be most likely near the end of sign ups :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mock is finished up, I'll be submitting everything later on. My internet is really slow right now.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mock Assignment:
    27xkxhk.jpg

I will give the rest in tomorrow, I'm in a rush. xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    jewittalex wrote:
    so tempted...

I will post my application tomorrow if I am definitely going to join,

I'd love to have you join!
    lucycat101 wrote:
    Nice job, Panda! *highfives* I'm definitely going to try to be a part of this comp some how... Seasonal Beauty is almost over, so I can probably make room for this... hmmm.
    In all seriousness, lovely comp!

Thanks Luce! You should join or be a judge or something :) But yeah, you're doing so many different things already, I don't understand how you have time for it all! Anyway, can't wait to see if you do join :D.
    I'm considering joining~

Yayyy :mrgreen: you should :twisted:

BLAH :3 Everyone is pumping out brilliant competitions and I don't know who's to go for This looks really brilliant and argh it's killing me not being able to just join but we'll see how things pan out if I do sign up it'll be most likely near the end of sign ups

I know right, some great comps are popping up lately! Maybe I should have waited to start this until some of the other comps die down, it seems like everyone's too busy! But I just couldn't wait!

It'd be great to have you join though!

jewittalex wrote:
    so tempted...

This is me right now! Ughh. This looks so good. ;-;

I'll think about it and get back to you!

I hope you join!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mock Assignment:
    27xkxhk.jpg

I will give the rest in tomorrow, I'm in a rush. xD

Great work bob! Your model looks lovely.