Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby won't age up?!

My sim baby will NOT age up no matter how hard I try! I've tried the birthday cake twice and trigger age transition! Please help if you can! I don't want to delete the baby, but I will if I have to!

Comments

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    What's it doing when you click Trigger Age Transition, or use the cake? What actually happens?
  • Options
    smithfamily89smithfamily89 Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2014
    It shows Happy Birthday as an action in the baby's que, the baby lies in the floor, but nothing happens! Then, eventually the que goes away, and Lashidy(baby's name) is forced to stay a baby. :roll:
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited March 2014
    I remember there was a problem with that lamp in Supernatural and aging up. The lamp that looks like a fat lava lamp and has different light colored options. Whatever light color it is that's the color your sim's skin changes to if they come into the room with the lamp.

I can't remember what it's called, does anyone else?

Any way, I remember that if you had that lamp going there were issues with birthdays not aging up. I don't know if you get rid of the lamp if that will solve the problem or not. I didn't find out about it until after I had scrapped that particular game.

I'm not very good at searching the forums, or I'd find the link for you. Maybe someone else remembers? Or maybe it's in the Supernatural bug thread?