May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Team: Make 2013 Compilations Please!

Hey Store Team!
It's almost March and I haven't seen any new compilations of monthly sets from 2013. I really enjoy the CYS feature and I was able to purchase most of the older sets during various sales throughout last year to complete compilations from previous years at reduced prices. But now the sale pages and daily deals are starting to get really boring as the same "old" items are on sale too frequently. I have pretty much purchased all that I'm ever going to buy from the older CYS compilations.

Please put together some new themed compilations from all of the sets and premium content you created for us last year. You can make like the "Best of 2013" that features several of your most popular selling sets and pc items or "Country Airs" where everything is country themed and includes Grandpa's Grove, Country Livin, and Farm Fresh Folk sets. And of course make it CYS! :mrgreen: There has been enough store content created last year to make additional compilations so you don't have to create anything new to do this. Just put it together and offer them at decent prices and I'm sure you will get a lot of customers.

Thank you very much for your consideration! :)

Comments

• Options
    niltiac7789niltiac7789 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Great idea! I would also like to see more Featured Looks sets from the SIMS Gurus or was that a one time only thing?
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have a feeling CYS and MMAO killed compilations.
  • Options
    CardencalCardencal Posts: 65 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I have a feeling CYS and MMAO killed compilations.

I hope that's not the case because the MMAO is a joke! I have yet to get a decent enough offer on a set or venue that I really want without them throwing in some ridiculous clothing items at inflated prices or another set that I can purchase at a much lower CYS price. :evil:
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm pretty sure it was Complete Your Set that killed compilations. They haven't had any new ones since that was launched. No monthly ones to make up a yearly one.