Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mirror, Mirror (a picture thread)

Comments

• Options
    JoannaAsia95JoannaAsia95 Posts: 1,245 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chop119 wrote:
    I'm gonna go finish up my intro story and start on the real thing.
    I want to read it!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Bumping
    Up
    Your
    Thread
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    Joanna - you'll be surprised how quickly the time will pass, at least until the last month or so. Then time seems to CRAWL! Especially if you go overdue - I was a week over with my second and I thought it would never end lol. You'll be surprised by a lot of things lol

To get different gendered twins you have to do the following:
    Get sim pregnant.

As soon as she "pops" out into maternity wear, have a level 5 medical sim in the household (I added one to the family with edit town temporarily; you can also use cheats to set the career of someone in the house but it can't be the pregnant sim). Anyway, the medical sim will have the option to determine gender of baby (under friendly). Have them determine.

Whatever they say, eat the opposite fruit for the rest of the pregnancy. So if they say boy, eat LOTS of watermelon. If they say girl, eat lots of apples. (I usually won't let them eat anything but the fruit I want them to eat so they live on fruit for 2 days lol)

Have pregnant sim watch kids tv, listen to kids radio, have the fertility treatment (whatever your preferred multiple inducing method).

Go to hospital, have babies hopefully. :) It's not 100% but I've had a lot of multiples and when I do this method I get my mixed set (two sets of b/g twins and one set of g/b/b triplets)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited August 2009
    Chop119 wrote:
    I can just imagine.

Wife: "Give me your hand now!"

*Woman takes hand and starts squeezing, bones start crushing*

Husband: "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Been there! :shock: FOUR times!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    Joanna - you'll be surprised how quickly the time will pass, at least until the last month or so. Then time seems to CRAWL! Especially if you go overdue - I was a week over with my second and I thought it would never end lol. You'll be surprised by a lot of things lol
    I hope you're right. I was pregnant 2 and a half months and I just found out today. It;s really weird.
    But I want the kid to just come out, my back hurts even more.
    I'm gonan play some Sims now, but I'll lurk. :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    I hope you're right. I was pregnant 2 and a half months and I just found out today. It;s really weird.

It's psychological. As soon as I knew I was pregnant I started having all these symptoms lol. I was never able to miss the first trimester - horrible horrible times lol I didn't just get the nausea moodlet or throw up once..hehe

I think I'm gonna put Julian and Tracey aside for a bit now and go back to Gen and Gabe. :)

Oh and I'm happy to say I never broke any of my husband's bones during childbirth - of course two of them were surgeries (one planned, one emergent)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    camimh wrote:

It's psychological. As soon as I knew I was pregnant I started having all these symptoms lol. I was never able to miss the first trimester - horrible horrible times lol I didn't just get the nausea moodlet or throw up once..hehe
    Before I knew I was pregnant, I was just crving everything, and gained 10 pounds. I thought it was out of boredom. Now it makes sense. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    I think I'm gonna put Julian and Tracey aside for a bit now and go back to Gen and Gabe. :)

Oh and I'm happy to say I never broke any of my husband's bones during childbirth - of course two of them were surgeries (one planned, one emergent)

Cami, would it be possible to get your avatar for my game? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Robby-Bobby......
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Robby-Bobby......

Yes, Joanna-banana (fruit is good during pregnancy) Congrats by the way! I don't think I said it yet! :oops:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    She's in my studio. Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=760168

Do what you like with her. :) (okay that doesn't sound totally kosher but you know what I mean I hope lol)
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Robby-Bobby......

Yes, Joanna-banana (fruit is good during pregnancy) Congrats by the way! I don't think I said it yet! :oops:
    Thanks, and that's okay.
    I'll name the kid, Bob, if it's a boy. I'll name him Robby-Bobby. :lol:
    Even if it's a girl. I'l name her Robby-Bobby :lol:
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Robby-Bobby......

Thanks, and that's okay.
    Psshh, if it's a girl you should name her Carl. 8)
    Mah nickname! ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    She's in my studio. Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=760168

Do what you like with her. :) (okay that doesn't sound totally kosher but you know what I mean I hope lol)

For some reason I didn't think it was there, but now that you give me the link, I just want to kick myself. :oops:

Any recommendations on a life partner?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thanks, and that's okay.

Ewwww
    Well, I guess it's better that Chop! :twisted:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SimsARL wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Robby-Bobby......

Thanks, and that's okay.
    Mah nickname! ^_^
    If it's a boy, I'll name him Robby-Bobby-Jeffy-Carl
    If it's a girl, I'll name her Joanna Jr. :lol:
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SimsARL wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Robby-Bobby......

Thanks, and that's okay.
    Mah nickname! ^_^
    Beautiful Names. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Thanks, and that's okay.

Ewwww
    Well, I guess it's better that Chop! :twisted:
    I can name him/her kachucha
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Robby-Bobby......

Thanks, and that's okay.
    Mah nickname! ^_^
    Beautiful Names. :lol:
    Thank you, I try. :lol:
  • Options
    SimInemSimInem Posts: 1,816 Member
    edited August 2009
    Hi guys, I'll have an update in a little bit. I'm a little depressed and angry at the same time. Once I finished tons of progress for baby Jaden and Billy, the game froze!

I have the pix, but lost the progress.

Also... we just had dinner. It included broccoli. I went to go give Chewy some, and well... repetition is not my friend anymore. I used to always share my food with him.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    SimInem wrote:
    Hi guys, I'll have an update in a little bit. I'm a little depressed and angry at the same time. Once I finished tons of progress for baby Jaden and Billy, the game froze!

I have the pix, but lost the progress.

Also... we just had dinner. It included broccoli. I went to go give Chewy some, and well... repetition is not my friend anymore. I used to always share my food with him.
    Aww, I'm sorry,once again.
    When my rabbit died, (he used to run around the kitchen, since we cut out a door in his cage, so he can get in and out whenever he pleased) everytime I entered teh kitchen I would watch my step, careful not to step on him. Adn when he died, at 7 years old, I kept forgetting he died, and would always look down, or look down when moving the chair away, careful not to hurt him.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Marco's birthday party!

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-244-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]
  • Options
    SimInemSimInem Posts: 1,816 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yea. It's kinda bitter sweet. I don't want to forget it because I don't want to forget him and the stuff I did for/with him. If I keep doing this though, I'm going to end up hurting myself (emotionally). My chest is hurting now. The kids are already talking about buying a new hamster.

I never knew that he was so special. I've lost several animals recently, and he's definitely already winning with the grieving process.
  • Options
    leximus26leximus26 Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited August 2009
    haah proverb, wen my sims finally have kids i have interest in i hope theyr party is just as awesum as that pic
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Marco's birthday party!

[IMG]http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/proverb87/TS3/Lance/Screenshot-244-1.jpg "height=400 width=640"[/IMG]
    You tried baking, didn't you? :roll:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top