Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I Update my game?

I haven't update my game since Twallan retired. Was wondering if I should go ahead and update it? I want to use Traveller and StoryProgression. I hate to lose them. :cry:
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments

• Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited February 2014
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/739852.page

I think this applies to your question. The mods HAVE been updated, just not by Twallan.
  • Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited February 2014
    If it helps, I've updated the most recent NRaas mods and patched and I'm doing okay.
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,626 Member
    edited February 2014
    Flashygrrl wrote:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/739852.page

I think this applies to your question. The mods HAVE been updated, just not by Twallan.

Really! I'm going to check this out. Thank you flashygrrl. :mrgreen:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    AMariseS wrote:
    If it helps, I've updated the most recent NRaas mods and patched and I'm doing okay.

Good to know amarise! :D Thank you I do feel better now. :thumbup:
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited February 2014
    I've been waiting myself. I think I just might try it as it has been long enough and enough people have play tested it. (even when Twallan was still doing the mods, I waited for a week or so, just so I didn't have to update as much as people would find things that would need to be fixed) However, as of late, I've been distracted by Animal Crossing...lordy, that game is addicting! :wink:
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm still patched to 163 because I didn't have my TS3 computer available until very recently and I missed 166 and 167 from the launcher so I had to find a link to download 166 manual patch and I downloaded the Mods for 166 to be ready for the patch.I'll do the same for 167 to have it there when I'm ready for the patch.I won't use the launcher version and take a manual patch instead.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I've been waiting myself. I think I just might try it as it has been long enough and enough people have play tested it. (even when Twallan was still doing the mods, I waited for a week or so, just so I didn't have to update as much as people would find things that would need to be fixed) However, as of late, I've been distracted by Animal Crossing...lordy, that game is addicting! :wink:

That's smart, never thought about that.

Well, that game is popular for a reason, I guess. :lol: I never played it though. :P
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    I'm still patched to 163 because I didn't have my TS3 computer available until very recently and I missed 166 and 167 from the launcher so I had to find a link to download 166 manual patch and I downloaded the Mods for 166 to be ready for the patch.I'll do the same for 167 to have it there when I'm ready for the patch.I won't use the launcher version and take a manual patch instead.

I'm patched at 1.63 too. I have no clue what changes were made since then. I never had trouble with installing the patch through the launcher. Unless people been complaining lately. I wouldn't know anyway.