Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting other Sims pregnant?

I have a quick random question about pregnancies in the Sims 3 that hopefully one of you can answer for me :D

So basically I have a guy Sim that is the "player" type and basically he wants to get all of his little romantic interests pregnant and I would totally do this but I just wanted to know...

How does this work? Does he just impregnate the other female Sims and the girl just has the baby eventually or do I get the option to keep the baby once she/he is born and add the baby to my active household?

And if I don't get that option, does the baby show up in my Sim's relationship tab as his daughter/son?

Thanks for the help :D

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't know about keeping the baby, but it will show up in the relationship tab.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    AbbyMcTabbyAbbyMcTabby Posts: 794 Member
    edited January 2014
    You get a message and a moodlet when the baby is born to say he is now a father and the baby will be in the relationship panel but the baby will live with the mother. As far as I know the only way he can keep it is to ask the mother to move in.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited January 2014
    I you want to keep the babies, he can ask the mothers to move in, then kick them out and keep the babies. Or you can use a cheat to add them to your household.
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeh the baby will stay living with the mother and be named by the game. You'll get some wishes about wanting to feed the baby and play with it and things like that and you'll get a notification when it's born. It'll appear in your family tree too.
  • Options
    Goth4113Goth4113 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited January 2014
    If you want it to live with your sim then you can go into edit town and move the baby into your active household
  • Options
    chelsz1chelsz1 Posts: 36
    edited January 2014
    I tried it too! But usually the person who is pregnant keeps the baby, Unless you go to edit mode and click on that sims house and move in the baby. (P.S Break up with the romantic interests when they get pregnant, So when you go over there house they don't accuse you of cheating then you carry on the journey of all the little babies coming on in!) In the family tree, the kids will show up.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited January 2014
    mmaddiee14 wrote:
    I have a quick random question about pregnancies in the Sims 3 that hopefully one of you can answer for me :D

So basically I have a guy Sim that is the "player" type and basically he wants to get all of his little romantic interests pregnant and I would totally do this but I just wanted to know...

How does this work? Does he just impregnate the other female Sims and the girl just has the baby eventually or do I get the option to keep the baby once she/he is born and add the baby to my active household?

And if I don't get that option, does the baby show up in my Sim's relationship tab as his daughter/son?

Thanks for the help :D

the baby will live with the mom and be in his relationship pannel . trust me on this one i had a sim "populate " the entire town once
  • Options
    ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited January 2014
    NRaas Story Progression is supposed to have an option that will allow you to add the children your Sim fathers to the active household. I haven't used it, myself, yet.