August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Store Filename List and Descriptions?

I am going through the tedious process of sorting my downloads for backup (I actually plan on re-creating my sims 3 folder and re-installing from scratch as I picked up a lot of complete sets during the holiday sales and perhaps my game would run smoother with a cleaner re-install of store content).

The problem is that in my download folder, I am running into a few items that I am not sure what they are based on the filename. Is there a list of official store content anywhere with file names? The only one so far I can't seem to suss out what it is, is "DOT11GoldBundleSet."

Thank you for any thoughts!

Edit: Also, if the have the sims 3 installed, is there a way to "save as" instead of downloading via the launcher?

Comments

• LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited January 2014
    Dump that sims3 pk that you don't know the Store's name for, into your Downloads folder & look at what the Launcher names it.
    That's what I did when finding a few strays while backing them up.

here's a great source from a simmer:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/699319.page

I saved all pics of all sets/pieces into folders.
    Took me a couple weeks, but it's all caught up now.
    Each Set I named a folder. Then saved the pic of the set & the s3pk. Then the individual files & pics.
    I copy & paste the names off this Store site on the items download/description page.

• tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited January 2014
    Kalphoenix wrote:
    "DOT11GoldBundleSet."

This is the Boardwalk Outfits pack for the Gold version of RH.
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 518 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks a bunch, both of you!
  • InoPratamaInoPratama Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry if it's too late, but do you still have file or link for @LatteCrab 's mentioned post ?
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 2,227 EA Moderator
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top