Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need your help

I am not happy with my writing style on my current sims 3 story blog, i am not sure what to do, should i start again and write the chapters from a more personal view of the sims with a different story? Please help.
http://daisy8372.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Options
    rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    edited January 2014
    Please can you comment your opinion either here or on the blog saying what you think i should do. Thank you.
  • Options
    puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited January 2014
    I think that this is something only you can decide for yourself. If you're not happy with your characters, perhaps you should start a new story, if it's your writing that isn't working for you, you may want to work on improving it so that you are happy with it. :) The most important part of writing is that you're enjoying writing it and are excited about the story you're telling. If you find yourself bored with it but still have an itch to tell a story, you could definitely start another one! I'd recommend leaving your other story on hiatus or something. You never know when you might get the urge to continue it. :)
    It's up to you to decide what you want to do and what's best for your story. Don't worry about the readers, just focus on making sure that you are enjoying yourself! If you're looking for some helpful hints at legacy writing though, I recommend checking out the Legacy Help Thread (which I would link but can't because I'm on mobile). There's a lot of talented legacy writers there sharing their tips at writing and they're all wonderfully supportive.
    I wish you luck in making your choice and that you'll find a style that works for you!
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for you time and comment Puppyluvv. I think i might put jenna rice on a hold and start a new story, I already have a idea for the name (Saving Tabby) gonna start the blog page and maybe get the first chapter up tonight. I am going to start writing from the sims point of view so it become a more personal story unlike Jenna Rice. Thank you again ! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    http://findingtabby.wordpress.com/ <
    Started the page chapter 1 posted soon.
  • Options
    puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited January 2014
    rosiep2010 wrote:
    Thank you for you time and comment Puppyluvv. I think i might put jenna rice on a hold and start a new story, I already have a idea for the name (Saving Tabby) gonna start the blog page and maybe get the first chapter up tonight. I am going to start writing from the sims point of view so it become a more personal story unlike Jenna Rice. Thank you again ! :D
    You're welcome and good luck! I'll have to take a look when you post the first chapter :) I'm glad I helped!
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    edited January 2014