Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Canadian Can't Buy Points :(

I was going to buy some points today, but I can't because it won't give me the option of changing the country and the cards aren't available here.

If anyone is feeling generous, I was really looking forward to some of these items. :(

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=TimBit#

Yeah, I'm feeling shameless right now 8)

Comments

• Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hmmm, not able to change the country? Maybe first go to the sims 3 homepage, change the country and then go to the store page to buy simpoints. I bought MV and i had to set it to the Netherlands, which took some time.
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2014
    You could also try contacting customer services.

You shouldn't really ask people to gift you though, because it is classed as begging, which is against forum rules (this can get you banned from the site) and it isn't generally tolerated very well here.

Alternatively, there always lots of contests and lotteries being held, and I know we would all love to see you taking part in these. :)

Hope this helps. Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited January 2014
    You can also buy point from Origin. Unfortunately, I don't know how many people are going to gift you because what you are doing is considered begging and rude. You can enter in contests and lotto's and try to win some points. There a several great ones going on right now that are 500+ points if you win. Good luck with everything! :)
  • Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited January 2014
    mcsnjb wrote:
    You could also try contacting customer services.

You shouldn't really ask people to gift you though, because it is classed as begging, which is against forum rules (this can get you banned from the site) and it isn't generally tolerated very well here.

Alternatively, there always lots of contests and lotteries being held, and I know we would all love to see you taking part in these. :)

Hope this helps. Lots of love and hugs. :)

You posted as I was writing mine! :)