Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Congrats Curtis

Hi there simmers, sorry if this is in the wrong area but I would like to congratulate Curtis Paradis on this latest video. I will let you watch it to find out what I mean.
Video link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6EjFCxhNaM
It takes a lot of courage to publicly announce something like this and he should be a role model for us all :D . Happy swimming all!

Comments

• Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations Curtis! It's very hard to do something like that, I'm sure.
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2014
    I can't view the video at work but I like Curtis so whatever it is, congrats to him!
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations Curtis! I thought it was already known? but glad he got the nerve to come out! It takes a lot of guts to come out in a world that doesn't completely accept people of same sex persuasion so to speak :)
  • Options
    LindsaySue2LindsaySue2 Posts: 121 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah...we knew. But glad he can now say it in the open. Good for Curtis. He's a talented guy and I think he has a bright future.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited January 2014
    I accept him.

It does not matter if you are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or have a disorder/disability, everyone is not the same, yet everyone is different.

If you think you are different, you are, because you are who you are and everyone else is different. No one cannot be the same.
  • Options
    Ambermonk9Ambermonk9 Posts: 187 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I've always known that Curtis was different. How many other people can build houses with the creativity & effortless ease the way he does?

One 'Let's Play' Simmer confessed that she spent 10 straight hours designing her latest house. I can't imagine that ever happening to Curtis.

And when another 'Let's Play' Simmer was asked who's videos she like to watch, Curtis's name was one of those mentioned.

Maybe one day he'll get his wish and get hired by Maxis, but I think he's doing pretty well on his own. He stands tall.
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah...we knew. But glad he can now say it in the open. Good for Curtis. He's a talented guy and I think he has a bright future.
    i agree, Curtis always did seem 'camp', not in a rude way, but in a fun way :D . I is what made him different and so popular and I think that officially telling the whole world is very brave. Let's just hope that everyone can accept him for who he is! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations for what?

Everyone has a sexuality I really don't understand the obsession people have with it these days and why it should make a difference about anything.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Ambermonk9Ambermonk9 Posts: 187 New Member
    edited January 2014
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    Congratulations for what?

Everyone has a sexuality I really don't understand the obsession people have with it these days and why it should make a difference about anything.
    Well said.