Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bizarre Venue Door Issue [Solved]

SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
So, I built a Supernatural Hangout for Bridgeport, where I am playing Late Night (and Supernatural, of course). Visited the venue once, successfully. Next time I tried to come back, my Sim could not enter. He showed the blocked movement emote with the door icon.

I tried flattening terrain, rearranging anything remotely close to the door, changing the door to another model, adding a side door. No go. My Sim cannot enter the bar!

Has anyone run into this issue before, or can recommend a fix? I do not use any custom content. Just expansions & stuff packs.

Comments

• Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi!

Sometimes when a building gets blocked, if you have it saved in the bin, you can bulldoze it, bulldoze the lot and replace the lot and the building from the bin. If the lot is not of a regular size you cannot bulldoze it because you will not be able to replace it

As I said it works sometimes. Good luck
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will certainly try that.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It was a stray Hide Room Marker making the trouble. But I appreciate your tip - it made the (main, front!) room invisible when I deleted then re-added it, allowing me to track down the issue. The Cross'd Stars is now open!

(coming soon to the Exchange once I assure I don't have any other screwups ;) )