Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FYI: New set HOMECOMING out today (01/02/14)

Here's the new set from the Sims 3 Store:

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg"width=640"

The set includes clothes and jewelry for teenagers! Yes, TEENAGERS (and YA of course)!

Link: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:71543&categoryId=11488

Cost: 1,700 SP (until 01/07/2014, after that: 1,900 SP)

What do you think about the set?
I like the outfits for teens and the jewelry - something I've requested from the Store team for a long time!
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• Options
    PaigeIvy2000PaigeIvy2000 Posts: 364 Member
    edited January 2014
    It seems like a great set to me, but sadly I used all my simpoints YESTERDAY! Oh, the sadness of not being able to buy something :(
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    I like the clothes. Nice dresses for proms and stuff - the teen area of fashion is greatly lacking in CAS, so it' nice to see some new additions available! :mrgreen: Bit on the expensive side, though :shock: I particularly like the dress on the far left :)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2014
    Unfortunately I don't have enough Simpoints to buy it. But I have 45 SP sitting on my account - it's not enough for the jewelry I want - so maybe I'll buy a pair of shoes.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS