Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roaring Heights: Quick ?'s

Hello all,

Does Roaring Heights have a town designation or a city designation?
and...
Would you guys suggest buying the bundle and getting the boardwalk package?

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited December 2013
    vermesmike wrote:
    Hello all,

Does Roaring Heights have a town designation or a city designation?
    and...
    Would you guys suggest buying the bundle and getting the boardwalk package?

it's a "Town" designation. Despite marketing this as a city, it's not coded as such. I guess it's beyond their ability to do so through the store as the coding for that is exclusive to Late Night.

As I said somewhere else, looks like a city but doesn't act like a city :lol:

And I would suggest buying the gold bundle if you're interested in both RH and the boardwalk. Unless you're short on money for new simpoints, and have enough simpoints on hand for the venue already, you can just get the standard edition bundle, and then get the venue with your existing simpoints.

Hope that helps and happy simming!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    JolvsbooksJolvsbooks Posts: 306 New Member
    edited December 2013
    1: RH is designated as a town world rather than a city world :)

2: It depends on how many points you have and if you want the Boardwalk venue. The gold version gives you access to the Boardwalk attire set which I don't think is particularly special. I like the clothes included but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them! The gold edition does give you enough points to purchase the boardwalk venue, which for me, completes the world and gives it character and that Los Angeles feel.

Hope this helps :)

• Options
    vermesmikevermesmike Posts: 106 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Awesome! Both replies were very helpful, thanks.