Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem moving out sims

My game keeps getting stuck when I try to move sims out of my household. I've done this before numerous times successfully, but for some reason now, it keeps hanging on the processing part of the move.

I am not running any mods or CC, other than the store items I got with my free simpoints. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    ToppenzapToppenzap Posts: 773 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That's odd, you could always move them out through edit town -> split household. Off the top of my head, the only thing I could think of is that your RAM is too low. Try posting your dxdiag, instructions are in this forum stickied.
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited July 2009
    Definitely not my RAM, I currently am running 4gb. I've been playing since release and have had zero problems until tonight with this.

I know I can do it through edit town, but then I have to start out with a lower amount of money instead of buying whatever house I'd like for them. Also I'd like to figure out how to fix the problem :)

Just tested a couple things out, this problem does not occur if I change active households nor does it occur if I kick the sims out. For now I guess I'll just have to switch active households and then switch right back, but still would like to find an answer to the issue itself, as I don't want to have to keep resorting to convoluted methods of moving out my sims.

Post edited by Unknown User on