Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography skill

So I was just looking over the status on my SimFriend and he has a photography skill. Since the SimFriends were developed to satisfy simmers before TS3, it's my hypothesis that photography was once considered as a skill for sims. I know they could take pictures on their phone, but wouldn't it be awesome if you could develop that as a skill....

Just my opinion...any other input?

Comments

• Options
    vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    yea, sounds interesting, but seems like a skil that would be very insignificant and minor.
  • Options
    DeadlyPopeDeadlyPope Posts: 192 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I believe that it would be a good input.
    They could have a whole career out of photography also.
    I think it be really fun :]
  • Options
    Indieboi918Indieboi918 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like it would be interesting, it could be like painting, your sims could sell their photos, have special equipment to develop them, they could use the computer to edit them and use effects on the photo.
    It could be used in the news reporter career for a papparatzi branch where your sims get paid to take photos of celeb sims.

EA WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS?!?!

Steve
  • Options
    janellelynnejanellelynne Posts: 402 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Ooooh! That'd be neat to have a whole career path dedicated to photography. When sims in your neighborhood get married, they call you up to do the photographs for them.. hehe :lol:
  • Options
    janellelynnejanellelynne Posts: 402 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Sounds like it would be interesting, it could be like painting, your sims could sell their photos, have special equipment to develop them, they could use the computer to edit them and use effects on the photo.
    It could be used in the news reporter career for a papparatzi branch where your sims get paid to take photos of celeb sims.

EA WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS?!?!

Steve

I didn't even THINK of this! Brilliant! :wink: