Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Store Set - Landscapes!

Does anybody else crave MORE outdoor plants?

I don't mean the harvestables (which are awesome and I appreciate the continued variety from the store, thank you), I mean the lovely trees and flowers and shrubs that come with each EP and world and even some of the venues. Y'know, the stuff that doesn't really change but makes such a difference.

Personally, I'm a cheap jerk, so I might want all the plants, but I don't and won't get every world just to get to the poppies or wall ivy. That's just how cheap jerks are.

HOWEVER!

I'd cheerfully spend for a compilation of the outdoor plants already available through the store.

Whether a single compilation or a couple of installments, such a thing would make me a very happy simmer.

Does anybody else share this desire, or am I alone?

[edit: adjusted subject]

Comments

• Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey alstromeria,
    Personally, I don't care lol. I understand where you are coming from. I think the game has a good variety but for someone who enjoys them it probably doesn't.
    Are you looking for certain kinds of plants? Are you up to using CC?
  • Options
    alstromeriaalstromeria Posts: 218 Member
    edited November 2013
    As I'm not very technically inclined, I avoid CC and mods.

And I really do mean the outdoor plants that already come with store worlds and venues. Granted, if you're not into simplantlife, you might've overlooked them, but since it turns my crank, I can honestly say I'm impressed by the little guys.

I'm possibly the only person here who debated getting Aurora Skies JUST to get the Lovely Lupin. I already know I'm sick.

(Obviously, my cheapness won out, but it was a close call.)

The only outdoor plants that we can purchase at present are a trio of hibiscus. That's like having one pair of trousers available.
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited November 2013
    Lol, no purchase to buy a world is healthy in my opinion.
    I've actually never thought about the store and the plants in there. You make a good point. Good luck on getting some new outdoor plants!
  • Options
    alstromeriaalstromeria Posts: 218 Member
    edited November 2013
    No, no - not new items.

I'm asking for a compilation of the existing items.

Although the deluge of disinterest this thread seems to have attracted suggests that there just ain't enough interest in the player population to make the chore worthwhile.

I still think it was worth asking. ;)
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited November 2013
    Yes, indeed. More plants could be used. Oh, and as for CC plants, no CC plant can animate quite like EA's do.