Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boarding school question...

So my sim had triplets recently and I decided I'd sent two of the three boys off to boarding schools. I enrolled the eldest child off to Dribbline sports academy and he left with no problems... I enrolled the middle boy in fort starch military school & it said he'd leave the next day... He didn't. It says he's enrolled in boarding school but I can still play him and such... I tried removing him from the boarding school but it'll only let me remove the eldest child. & it only lets me enroll the youngest in a boarding school... I really want the middle child gone to school... How can I fix this problem? It's been a week or so in game now... He's still chillin at home.

Edit: He's now a teen, and it still says hes enrolled. He aged up like the youngest kid while the oldest had the option to stay in school or go home...

Comments

• Options
    SensationalSimerSensationalSimer Posts: 45
    edited November 2013
    I have NO idea, try resetsim <sim name> but besides that, maybe try to enter CAS with testingcheatsenabled true? I hope you figure it out, Glitches like this suck, I mean, If you hadn't saved it (which you most likely did) I'd suggest exiting the game without save and going back in, before you enrolled the boys. So sorry, you might have to kill him off or something, I'm not sure. Good Luck too ya!

xoxo,
    ♥ SensationalSimmer ♥
  • Options
    LucyBorgiaLucyBorgia Posts: 753 Member
    edited November 2013
    I had this recently for the first time & could not get my child sorted so went back to an earlier save & ignored the dads wish to send her.

What I didn't try & would do another time is go into edit town, move the family out of the home & onto the clipboard, then put them back to see if that would reset the child.
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I just made a new family instead. xP
    I'll probably just let him age up as a homeschooled child (& testingcheats the traits it adds) as he doesn't go to regular school because it claims he's enrolled xP
  • Options
    LucyBorgiaLucyBorgia Posts: 753 Member
    edited December 2013
    No problem :-) ! I would have started again as well but I was trying a challenge at the time ;-) & as I use NRass' saver, which prompts one to save every half hour & rotates round 4 saves before overwriting, it wasn't too much of a hassle.
  • Options
    blueberry1004blueberry1004 Posts: 108
    edited December 2013
    This happens to me all the time!
    If this ever happens to you again, just type in the cheat "MoveObjects on", click your Sim, then delete him/her. Then, they will be off at boarding school.

Happy Simming :)