Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Move town - same future?

If my sim moves to another town, does she get to keep the same future world or does she have to start all over again with a new?

Comments

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oasis Landing is a sub-hood like the WA worlds and the University world. She don't have to start all over in regards of advanced technology skill and the opportunities but if she had real estate over in Oasis Landing you'd better copy the house into the bin and place it in the new Oasis Landing. However I think she has to buy it again.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    TezaG78TezaG78 Posts: 113 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks! What about relationships? And legacy statues? Will they be the same? She lives in Midnight Hollow but I don't like the darkness so I would like to love her but she's done so much in the future now.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited November 2013
    All that will be lost.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    Aryvara7980Aryvara7980 Posts: 94 Member
    edited November 2013
    I tried this feature and unfortunately all it did for over an hour was freeze up on me while it was "loading" during the move. Frankly it never did so I had to exit my game and reload it, which cancelled out the move :(
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited November 2013
    Cyron43 wrote:
    All that will be lost.

When I tried it with Universities before ITF, moving via the phone copies the University town with all the changes I'd made and the exact same people. I'm assuming it will do the same for Oasis Landing.

You still should sell your future home before moving, but that is mainly because of all the bugs with future home ownership.