Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Emit Relevart

I don't have ITF, but I think about buying it. One thing I'd like to know first is can you get rid of Emit Relevart if you don't want to go to the future or will he stay on your home lot until forever?
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2013
    He only comes through the portal when you activate it or change the future or is summoned. So you'll have control with that. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited November 2013
    Once you've collected the things he's lost, he'll leave your lot. You can summon him if you want.
  • Options
    DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    edited November 2013
    No worries ... After awhile Emit will re-enter the portal and disappeared. You will only see him when you go to the future as you stay at his house "seen as a base like adventures" :D
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited November 2013
    You can also delete the portal before you activate it, so you never have to see him at all.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for your answers.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS