Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC not loading

I am so frustrated at this Patch and EP I could literally rip out my hair. I have spent the last week uninstalling and re-installing my game twice. Mainly because I was unable to download anything into the game. The second time I reinstalled I would download and then play a short time as I installed each EP.No mods were installed either time. After I installed Movie Stuff I decided not to install ITF,so I spent two days reinstalling all my CC. The game will load, then when I go to load a world it gets to the end and will not complete loading. I also noticed it took an extra long time to download CC. I am about to uninstall everything once again and the only thing I have to blame is the first patch of the game which patches the game to 1.63.5. I had little to no problems until this patch and I have spent way to much money on this game to abandon it.I am at my wits end. I have just started reinstalling for the third time. :x

Comments

• Options
    ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    edited November 2013
    Do you use any mods?
    If your game loads without CC but not with it then that suggests either outdated mods or corrupt CC.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited November 2013
    There was no MOds installed. All my CC loaded but then the game world would not load. So I have almost completed reinstalling for the third time with only store content included. Is the cfg resource file still required to DL CC?
  • Options
    ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    edited November 2013
    ferret9005 wrote:
    There was no MOds installed. All my CC loaded but then the game world would not load. So I have almost completed reinstalling for the third time with only store content included. Is the cfg resource file still required to DL CC?

It is required for any custom content that is in .package format.