Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into the Future: The story, Ea started it, now lets finish it!

Into the Future is the last EP for the sims3 Series. We all know sims4, base game, is the next EP. It is interesting that sims3 started in the past and ends in the future.

In sims2, EA opens with a suggestive mystery surrounding Bella and her disapearance. There were many great stories offered by simmers as to what happened to Bella using some facts EA planted in game. In sims3, Lunar Lakes appears to confirm that she was abducted and laid to rest there. It is in keeping with the reported sightings of Bella in Strangtown and the possibility that she was so adored by the aliens that they cloned her.

Sims3 ends with yet another unsolved mystery, what is the space ship embedded in the ground out in the wasteland? Why did the ocean dry up?

What would your story be?

We don't know what story line sims4 will open with, but we do know that sims going forward will be highly influenced by moods. Emotions and their ability to channel them will dictate the direction of their lives.
We also know that new plantlife has spawned out in the wasteland and they can be charged with emotions to influence their worth. Interesting.

This challenge is simple and opens with no set rules. The only directional is to offer an explaination of what happened as the sims3 takes a leap into sims4. Base the story around the crashed ship and the mystery around it. Upon conclusion, you will offer your version of what happened and why.

You can use anything and everything the series has provided simmers over the last 5 years including store content.
You can certainly stage items into and/or around the ship to add some flavor/spice to what was provided in game.

You can join in at any time. This challenge starts today and will end January 3rd. I am giving ample time because we have several major holidays coming up and not everyone can play the sims everyday :(

You do not have to create new sims to open your story. You may choose if you open with an established family or a single sim.

How should the story be posted?
Post your entries directly into this thread. I want to keep this thread jointed and continual which will include comments simmers make in accordance to what they like, any questions, and discussions.

Do you have to participate until January 3rd?
No. You may begin and end your presentation anytime.

When can you begin posting?
You may start anytime. The challenge starts today.

Rules?
Regardless of how your story starts do end it with an explanation of the crash sight and the disappearance of the ocean. We do need to honor the forum rules. Do resize your picture posts to fit the page.

Comments

• Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited November 2013
    My name is Emmie Muriel. I grew up in a small town, Monte Vista. My father is a surgeon and My mother owns an ice-cream buisness, Freezer Bunny!
    Screenshot-3.jpg

Having Affluient parents offers some pretty good perks and being an only child means all the attention is focused on, me!
    Screenshot-2-1.jpg

I am a student working towards a degree in fine arts. I want to be a writer. Perferrably, a freelance writer, selling stories of significance to the highest bidder. I like to travel, set my own hours, and live an extravagant lifestyle. No ball and chain for this girl!
    Screenshot-3-2.jpg
    During the summer, I don't have time to laze around on the beach. I travel, alone of course. Freelancing is a very independent lifestyle.
    I take lots of pictures. Writing is half the game, it's what you capture on film that can make or break you.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on