Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do you buy PlumBot's at?

The main store at Into the Future has lots of stuff to buy, clothes, vehicles, etc., but I don't see where you buy Plumbot's at.

Comments

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited October 2013
    The main store at Into the Future has lots of stuff to buy, clothes, vehicles, etc., but I don't see where you buy Plumbot's at.

At Plumbot store ( Bot emporium ). :)
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited October 2013
    There is a specific store there that sells plumbots and stuffs to make them. It has a plumbot's head on it in world view. You can also make your own there.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited October 2013
    GREENEYA wrote:

Thanks! My Sim works at the Bot Emporium, just didn't think about seeing if that was an option LOL

Am traveling home now, want to check out Utopia, will look when I get back to the Future
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited October 2013
    GREENEYA wrote:

Thanks! My Sim works at the Bot Emporium, just didn't think about seeing if that was an option LOL

Am traveling home now, want to check out Utopia, will look when I get back to the Future

Just click on pedestal that sells plumbots. You will get the option to buy or sell plumbots. :wink: