Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Searching for this skin please help. FOUND IT!

I have been searching for the skin that the site called All About Style uses on their models.

Does anyone know where I can find "this" particular skin?

Here is a link to the site and I have included a pic. Its the latest models that have "this" skin I am looking for. You can see the knee bone, collar bone, belly button and breast look much more realistic than most creators.

Here is the latest model on the All About Style site with the skin:

2s9p2t1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited October 2013
    No one knows where I can find THIS skin? :?
  • Options
    JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited October 2013

Unfortunately although I've looked I can't find this skin anywhere :? I personally love Starfruits skins if that helps

My favourites
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Unfortunately although I've looked I can't find this skin anywhere :? I personally love Starfruits skins if that helps

My favourites

:shock: Oh wow, the sites photos are such high quality. I mean wow! The site's avi's skin looks REAL! I am gonna try the Starfruits skin as you have suggested. It looks really nice. However, I am still very much obsessing over the skin that All About Style is now using. There are a few reasons why: the SHINE, the Breast, the Collar bone, the Belly button, the Kneecaps,just all of that looks so realistic and I have not been able to find anyone who has done it that well. I have found some that look (close)similar to it, but its not THAT SKIN.

Thank you for sending me a link to a very nice looking website (at least the page I looked at for the skin you suggested)(I do wish they had it without the male part :shock:

I still continue my search for anyone else out there that may know how I can get my hands on the skin All About Style is currently using.

Thanks again for the link. (waves)
  • Options
    JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited October 2013

My favourites

:shock: Oh wow, the sites photos are such high quality. I mean wow! The site's avi's skin looks REAL! I am gonna try the Starfruits skin as you have suggested. It looks really nice. However, I am still very much obsessing over the skin that All About Style is now using. There are a few reasons why: the SHINE, the Breast, the Collar bone, the Belly button, the Kneecaps,just all of that looks so realistic and I have not been able to find anyone who has done it that well. I have found some that look (close)similar to it, but its not THAT SKIN.

Thank you for sending me a link to a very nice looking website (at least the page I looked at for the skin you suggested)(I do wish they had it without the male part :shock:

I still continue my search for anyone else out there that may know how I can get my hands on the skin All About Style is currently using.

It doesn't come with the male part by the way :D Oh and I'll still keep looking for you :mrgreen: Have a look at BobSkellington's sims that might just be the skin your after, let me know if that's the case, just search BobSkellington in the members search :oops: :mrgreen: :roll:
  • Options
    edited October 2013

My favourites

It doesn't come with the male part by the way :D Oh and I'll still keep looking for you :mrgreen: Have a look at BobSkellington's sims that might just be the skin your after, let me know if that's the case, just search BobSkellington in the members search :oops: :mrgreen: :roll:

Aww, you're so nice to offer help. Thank you :oops:

I have found BobSkellington, only issue is that it looks like you have to download a sim. The site does not list the skin, or its creator :?

Edit: btw, I'm glad the male part is not on the skin. Thanks for that info :oops: :wink:

Edit: btw, I see her Bridgett, she totally has the "shine" I was looking for :D
  • Options
    GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited October 2013
    I think I have this skin but I am not sure :L I am going into game now and I will check out the sim I think is wearing it and get back to you :lol:
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    edited October 2013

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

OMG! OMG! OMG!

YOU FOUND IT! yOU FOUND IT!!!!!

So sorry for the caps, but I am so freaking out right now!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

EEK!

Big hugs! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    That's okay :)
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • Options
    edited October 2013