Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim is unable to do the Utopian Opportunity

Okay, so my Sim spoke to Emit Relefart (because for some reason he keeps farting in my house) and got the opportunity to change the future to the Utopian version. So I did all the laughter measuring, etc. But then he tells me to pour dew on myself. So I say to myself "Okay! That seems easy enough." but it isn't. I go to her inventory, she has the stuff (3 vials of dew), I click on them and I hover over the option to throw dew on herself; but it says she can't throw dew on herself! What is up with that? So now I'm boggled and clueless as always and struggling to finish this opportunity. Does anyone know how to solve this or am I'm doing something wrong? :S

Thanks for reading ^^

Comments

• Options
    EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    edited October 2013
    bump
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited October 2013
    What outfit is your sim wearing? Do they have on a power suit or the jetpack?

I got this message on my first shot at this opportunity as well before I realized it was because she was wearing the quantum power suit at the time. I changed her into her normal everyday outfit and suddenly she could throw the dew at herself.

I'm not sure why it is so finicky, but it worked for me.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    She didn't have a jetpack in her inventory nor was she equipped with one. She was in the present in her everyday outfit and that's pretty much it. She's just not able to. I've tried with 2 other members of the household and it still didn't work.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OKAY! I found out the problem!

Alien Sims can't use the Utopian dew! My PlantSim was able to just not any of my aliens.

Well, that sucks. I hope they fix this. In the meantime, I'll just get her doing other stuff because she can't do her lifetime wish.
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited October 2013
    Echova wrote:
    OKAY! I found out the problem!

Alien Sims can't use the Utopian dew! My PlantSim was able to just not any of my aliens.

Well, that sucks. I hope they fix this. In the meantime, I'll just get her doing other stuff because she can't do her lifetime wish.

oh really I am playing an alien in one of my ITTF files ok ; / I guess good to know...