Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay, weird problem... Broom used as primary transportation...

My Sim traveled from Dragon Valley to Into the Future... She keeps flying her broom. There is NO BROOM in her inventory, I have no idea where she is whipping this broom out of. Unless I specify to use the Jet Pack, her primary mode of transportation is that stupid broom.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Since the broom is not in her inventory, no clue how to get rid of it.

Comments

• Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow. I've never seen that before. It's almost as if she has an invisible broom stand somewhere if it's not in her inventory. You might want to have her buy a car or some such and then designate that as the preferred vehicle. (I haven't installed ITF yet. Can a jet pack be the preferred mode?) If that doesn't work, perhaps a reset-sim would fix it.
  • Options
    dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited October 2013
    Is your sim a witch? If so, then that's their method of transpo. And they just pull the broom out their butt :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited October 2013
    OMG... My Sim is an Alien, but quite some time ago, I took her into CAS to see if I could make her a witch.. Didn't work but I didn't turn her back into human. Thanks, that is the problem!.