The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else waiting for their game to be delivered?

I am so excited, I can't wait til it gets here. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Me, but according to my shipping it wont be till Thursday...when will I learn not to order from EA?
  • Options
    Cookie4simsCookie4sims Posts: 149 Member
    edited October 2013
    Mine arrived about 11 am Central time today. I'm now download my limited content.
  • Options
    jalbino307jalbino307 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I have to wait til after 6pm usually because UPS doesn't get to my neighborhood til then ... but its definitely on a truck out for delivery. I've been tracking it all day :D
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited October 2013
    *Sigh* UPS just past our home I went to amazon and looked at my order and it didn't update since yesterday I went to look at UPS with the tracking number and it says IT's ready for UPS and it's on Ground shipping! >_< I paid for 2 day shipping and it was marked to be here today so I said screw it and went and order it from Origin and it's DL right now but if I get the order from amazon I'll just keep it and I just added money to my Visa card to I'll have to replace the money spent today
  • Options
    MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited October 2013
    Not necessarily waiting for it to be delivered waiting to go pick it up. I had to wait until my daughter got out of school then remembered she has girl scouts today. So leaving in about 20 minutes to get her then down to town to get my copy.
  • Options
    debrawolfsohndebrawolfsohn Posts: 408 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I preordered from Amazon & it arrived by 11 am this morning. Not installing it till tomorrow.
  • Options
    Tamaldo77Tamaldo77 Posts: 136 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I ordered it whilst I still lived in England, so it won't arrive untill the 25th, then I'm having someone post it to me from England over to Brazil, which won't arrive untill possibly early November... :(
  • Options
    HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited October 2013
    Mine arrived at around 11 AM US central time, I stayed home all day today because there is someone in my apartment complex who steals mail. :shock: