Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity Hunger Games *The Legacy and Iconic House* (Ongoing Series, Join Me and Enjoy!)

Some of you may remember me from a little while back(Probably Not), I created the elimination game show challenge.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/668308.page

I've been doing elimination challenges for a long time and recently I noticed a youtuber doing something very similar to what I was doing known as "The Sims 3 Hunger Games" by Kelly Kpopp (Youtube channel is Kpopp, check her out shes hilarious!!). I loved her videos so much that I decided to do my own Celebrity Hunger Games and so far I've been through 16 Seasons and didn't really document them sadly, so I'm going to go back to my first season and do it all over for you guys. I enjoy making celebrities on the sims, I'm an artist and I'd like to think I can capture them to their likeness, though I must say my first season til now, I've definitely improved my skills with the Sims 3 creation tools so bare with me, you will notice gradual improvements in character design as the series goes on, lol.

CELEBRITY HUNGER GAMES: TOUR THE MANSION!

screenshot-310.jpg?w=730&h=547
-This is the house, a luxurious pad that has led to the permanent elimination of over 80 celebrity sims. They will live here, starve here and compete here until only one celebrity is standing.(This is before I removed all of the statues and pictures so u can get an idea of how many series I've done. Over 80+ Sims have been killed and there have been around 16 winners!)

http://tegchallenge.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/the-celebrity-hunger-games-house/
-For an in depth look at the house.

Season 1 Cast:
the-hostess.png?w=730
-The Hostess
*She is maxed out in cooking and handiness so she takes care of the house and repairs.*

CONTESTANTS:
lady-gaga-season-1.png?w=730
-Lady Gaga
*Ambitious
*Star Quality
*Eccentric
*Diva
*Dramatic

jared-leto-season-1.png?w=730
-Jared Leto
*Ambitious
*Irresistible
*Light Sleeper
*Avant Garde
*Rebellious

lindsay-lohan-season-1.png?w=730
-Lindsay Lohan
*Star Quality
*Party Animal
*Insane
*Rebellious
*Social Butterfly

harry-potter-season-1.png?w=730
-Harry Potter
*Brooding
*Loner
*Socially Awkward
*Supernatural Fan
*Night Owl

rebel-wilson-season-1.png?w=730
-Rebel Wilson
*Party Animal
*Friendly
*Good Sense of Humor
*Childish
*Charismatic

harry-styles-season-1.png?w=730
-Harry Styles
*Natural Born Performer
*Irresistible
*Social Butterfly
*Star Quality
*Hopeless Romantic

rihanna-season-1.png?w=730
-Rihanna
*Star Quality
*Natural Born Performer
*Flirty
*Ambitious
*Social Butterfly

RULES:
*Completely Randomized Competitions will take place to determine who is safe and becomes the sole or duo to receive immunity from the death challenge which takes place following the reward challenge. The reward house has fully accessible food and drink as well as comfortable beds and entertainment to keep them happy and rejuvenated going into the next competition while the remaining contestants must compete in a death challenge leaving one of them, sometimes more, in the dust and continue on in the competition until only one person remains, that person is the winner of The Celebrity Hunger Games.

Stay Tuned!! I will have updates with pictures as well as videos of the competitions taking place. (hopefully!)

Comments