Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Ideas

Leave a post about an idea on what you want there to be in The Sims 4.

Comments

• Options
    RandomRebelRandomRebel Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    I want the custom music back. Not just a custom channel where you can stick your stuff, I want it like the first two games where you could stick your music into buy mode, CAS, default radio stations etc.

Don't know why they got rid of that in the first place :?
  • Options
    simlifegiver2009simlifegiver2009 Posts: 93
    edited October 2013
    Versatility for inclusion of all Lots (at the same time) from all EPs if this is possible.
  • Options
    vampirekimvampirekim Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2013
    Where do I start? Lol

While playing earlier today and last night, all I could think of is "I hope that is different in the Sims 4." Such as...
    - Sims that take the fastest/shortest way to get to a location. I notice this in Sunset Valley where my Sims would go around Central Park instead of entering the closest walkway. In Island Paradise they would go all the way around an island instead of taking a faster route. (Very annoying)
    - Maybe closets instead of all dressers?
    - Sims that can move around easier instead of waving their arms saying "Something is in the way!" (I heard that this has already been confirmed) :)
    - Parents picking up their toddlers without having to move to a different spot. I assume this is the result of tight spaces and the Sims not having enough room to fulfill the action. Very annoying.
    - Possibly a camera that doesn't follow the level of the ground. I have a household next to a mountain and if I back the camera out to far I get pulled on the mountain and can no longer see my household. (This is possibly confirmed also) :)
    - Expanded family tree and titles such as ex wife not going away after sometime.
    - More clothing and hair for children.
    - More hairstyles for guys.
    - Seasons and pets of course!

Has it been confirmed that Create a Style will not be in the Sims 4? :( If so please show me proof!
    Happy Siming!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited October 2013
    --more interactions/animations for groups, families, and couples.
    --a whole baby...no more burrito/cocoon
    --larger family photos (with pre-set poses and backgrounds)
    --more options to track and see your generations. such as large family trees on a web page where you can write notes about each families.
    --more totally new expansion packs.
    --emphasis on more things to do (scenarios such as university), rather then emphasis on aspirations/emotions.
    --improved indoor lighting.
    --improved story progression.
    --more trophies and prizes for careers rewards.
    --improved toddlers (they all look the same in sim-3)