Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way for making resort food stands in lots that are not resorts or hotels per se?

Hello everyone!

As usual, I'd love to get every possible food option in my game without requiring the least effort on my part (I am super lazy, lol). So, in line with this, I've been thinking of placing a resort food stand on a community lot or better yet the festival grounds available all year round without turning it into a resort :) Thing is the palm tree icon only seems to appear when you're making a resort (which I'm not rather keen on doing as my sims are living in bridgeport and would want to stay in bridgeport:D) Sooo, is there any possible way to remedy this?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    EverlyseEverlyse Posts: 9 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't see why you couldn't. I think all you have to do is you go to edit world and click build/buy, in build section there is a Community Objects part, looks like a little building or shop and it brings up all of those sort of things. I'm not sure because I don't have island paradise but I think it'd be there. :)
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    edited October 2013
    I can't bring up for food cart either unless I am doing a resort or rebuilding a resort I would like the food cart also but I think we are both just out of luck :(
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited October 2013
    I wish I could place the food cart and the new buffet table anywhere I want.
    I don't use resorts, so I never get to use them. :(