Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS I WISH SIMS WILL ADD TO SIMS 4 GOOD STUFF!!

CARS
- In sims 2, you were able to literally see your sim enter the car and see the interior of the car. seats, people and even babies in car seats which i adored so much. why in sims 3 the car magically poofs on the road and they magically enter it. in sims 2 i had a babysitter who's grandmother picked him up everyday. the cool thing was how she'd park in front of the house, honk the horn and he'd enter. the first thing he'd do is say hi to her and as their driving there talking to each other. WHY DIDN'T WE HAVE THAT IN SIMS 3...I WANT THAT IN SIMS 4!!!! i want my sims to open the door drive out the garage and go to where ever they were planning to go. if sims is looking to attract our attention and for the creative and real there looking for, they should look outside the box and do something cool like this.

BABIES
- babies in blankets: NO MORE!! i want my babies to have limbs and look like individuals and have freedom. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOT MY TWINS CONFUSED BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BLANKET....THEY LOOK LIKE COCOONS!! people in sims 2 complained about them looking cold. when they complained they didn't mean wrap them in a blanket all the time, they wanted it to be a option like they can wear clothes or blankets or go naked for all they care. put blankets in there crib and tuck them in.

STAGES
-age stages..i hate when sims magically poof to another age and look completely different. let them have stages. not literally having baby then toddler then pre-teen then teen then young adult then adult then elder..NOO i just want to see them grow like the minor things. like when a sim is pregnant, you can see her stomach get bigger. i want my kid to wake up and i see she got taller or her hair is longer or she's growing zits,or there attitude of life changes like mood swings. that type of stuff. a cute way to notice there growth is them walking up to a scale or a height ruler and they show you how tall they are or they walk to a mirror and see zits or even have one of the EMOTION STUFF YOU WERE GOING TO ADD TO THE SIMS 4 SO WE CAN KNOW THEY'VE CHANGED OR THOSE MESSAGE POP-UPS THAT CAN SAY "TAMMIE(FAKE NAME) LOOKS A LITTLE TALLER TO ME, SHE'S DEFINITELY CHANGING INTO A YOUNG LADY. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT SHE'LL BECOME A TEEN". they look like pre-teen but you don't have to add it as an age

SPORTS
PLEASE!!! we need more sports that we can SEE!! im tired of catch and soccer and ice/roller skating. i LOVE them to death but we need something new. there ballet and girl/BOY scouts but i want to see it. in ballet the girl/boy can practice at home after practice so i can see it or my girl/boy scouts can sell cookies around the community and i see them knocking from door to door selling them. i want basketball and football and baseball and CHEERLEADING and GYMNASTICS lacrosse and volleyball and anything else i can't think of right now. i mean, WHATS THE POINT OF CHEERLEADING UNIFORMS IF WE DON'T EVEN DO THE MOVES OR DANCES OR FORMATIONS AND STUNTS AND PRACTICE, STUFF LIKE THAT...AND GYMNASTICS WOULD BE COOL FOR SIMS LOVERS WHO WANT FLEXIBLE KIDS. IT EVEN TIES IN WITH ACROBATS IN SHOWTIME. HOW THEY STARTED OFF WITH GYMNASTICS THEN BECAME ACROBATS..

CONCLUSION
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR..THERE SOME GOOD STUFF. ADD ON OR COMMENT AND I'LL HAVE SOME FEEDBACK. :P :) oh yeah i want teens to be baby sitters as a job and i want my baby to take baths in tubs and sinks and i want my SMART MILK back

Comments

• Options
    NeonivekNeonivek Posts: 1,373 Member
    edited October 2013
    people in sims 2 complained about them looking cold

Oddly enough the most we discover about taking care of babies the more we are finding out is unnecessary.

I cannot remember correctly but I believe a blanket is one of those things they suggest a baby sleep without.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited October 2013
    Some doctors now suggest babies should not sleep with blankets as they can suffocate from them . I just hate how they look like caterpillars for the baby lifespan and for Sims 3 you can do virtually nothing with them not even washing them
  • Options
    glorialovinuglorialovinu Posts: 22 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Neonivek wrote:
    people in sims 2 complained about them looking cold

Oddly enough the most we discover about taking care of babies the more we are finding out is unnecessary.

I cannot remember correctly but I believe a blanket is one of those things they suggest a baby sleep without.

that's true but in one of the sims 3 forums sims said that in general sims 2 simmers wanted babies to not look cold so they put blankets on them unfortunately
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited October 2013
    CARS
    - In sims 2, you were able to literally see your sim enter the car and see the interior of the car. seats, people and even babies in car seats which i adored so much. why in sims 3 the car magically poofs on the road and they magically enter it. in sims 2 i had a babysitter who's grandmother picked him up everyday. the cool thing was how she'd park in front of the house, honk the horn and he'd enter. the first thing he'd do is say hi to her and as their driving there talking to each other. WHY DIDN'T WE HAVE THAT IN SIMS 3...I WANT THAT IN SIMS 4!!!! i want my sims to open the door drive out the garage and go to where ever they were planning to go. if sims is looking to attract our attention and for the creative and real there looking for, they should look outside the box and do something cool like this.

They had to sacrifice that in Sims 3 so people could place parking spaces anywhere they wanted. The teleporting into cars is a result of engine type limitations. Oh, and IIRC, they've already confirmed those limitations remain in place for Sims 4 and the teleporting might continue.

So, I don't see this really coming any time soon in the way you want. Maybe Sims 5 for them driving out of parking spaces again.
    BABIES
    - babies in blankets: NO MORE!! i want my babies to have limbs and look like individuals and have freedom. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOT MY TWINS CONFUSED BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BLANKET....THEY LOOK LIKE COCOONS!! people in sims 2 complained about them looking cold. when they complained they didn't mean wrap them in a blanket all the time, they wanted it to be a option like they can wear clothes or blankets or go naked for all they care. put blankets in there crib and tuck them in.

Then those people who complained should either have been clearer about what they meant or kept their mouths shut. I have no sympathy on this issue because of having to deal with burrito babies this entire time due to people who are not using their common sense enough to realize EA isn't staffed with telepaths.

People complained the babies looked cold. They complained they wanted less to do with babies. Wish granted.

Now, if we're lucky, babies will have legs in Sims 4 and go back to wearing diapers, and if we're really lucky they'll wear other clothing.
    STAGES
    -age stages..i hate when sims magically poof to another age and look completely different. let them have stages. not literally having baby then toddler then pre-teen then teen then young adult then adult then elder..NOO i just want to see them grow like the minor things. like when a sim is pregnant, you can see her stomach get bigger. i want my kid to wake up and i see she got taller or her hair is longer or she's growing zits, that type of stuff. a cute way to notice there growth is them walking up to a scale or a height ruler and they show you how tall they are or they walk to a mirror and see zits or even have one of the EMOTION STUFF YOU WERE GOING TO ADD TO THE SIMS 4 SO WE CAN KNOW THEY'VE CHANGED OR THOSE MESSAGE POP-UPS THAT CAN SAY "TAMMIE(FAKE NAME) LOOKS A LITTLE TALLER TO ME, SHE'S DEFINITELY CHANGING INTO A YOUNG LADY. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT SHE'LL BE A TEEN" COME ON SIMS GET CREATIVE....PLEASE!!. they look like pre-teen but you don't have to add it as an age
    [/quote]

What you want is gradual growth... and it's not going to happen. They've already confirmed Sims 3-style life stages are coming back.

Plus, do you have any idea of the graphics load you're asking for? They would have to scale back the graphics to Sims 2 era or earlier just to get it to work. You're talking the kind of graphics load they use to test supercomputers.